Home General Discussion
Options

My Sampler

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
I've been wanting to try all of these, and so, rather than wishing, I'm doing something about it ;) The Carlos Torano I've had, but I find it a wonderful cigar. I needed to round out to a dozen anyway, so 11 untried is not too bad :D And since I too am a maduro fan, I tried mightily to lean away...and you all see how far I got :P

Carlos Torano Cameroon 1916 Robusto, Cameroon

Cusano 18 Paired Maduro Robusto, Double Maduro

Graycliff Double Espresso Robusto, Maduro

Gurkha Beast Beast, Maduro

Nub 460, Cameroon

Nub 464 (Torpedo), Habano

Nub 466 (Box Pressed Torpedo), Cameroon

Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto, Maduro

Rocky Patel I-Press Toro, Maduro

Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo, Sumatra

Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Robusto, Natural

Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Magnum, Natural

Comments

• Options
    Big DeanBig Dean Posts: 120
    Looks like a damn fine list of smokes to me. Enjoy!
  • Options
    MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    Thats a list of some really good cigars alot of em I've already tryed and liked..
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭

I've tried the rocky Patel Sun Grown and the Vintage 1992 and both are AWESOME smokes! I too am a maduro fan but those are very good!  If you haven't tried an Onyx Reserve I recomend it highly!  VERY good dark maduro cigar with great taste and construction!

J

• Options
    i've tried a few on your list, i was not all that impressed with the "nub". rocky vintage 1992- fantastic. graycliff dbl. ess. wonderful also. not crazy about the gurka beast.
  • Options
    Might have to wait a bit on this one, as I just got my birthday notice from C.com...10% off my next order over a hundred, good for four weeks. Time to go see what the friday deal is ;)
  • Options
    And bingo! Sampler Includes (20) 5 Vegas Cigars (5) 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo (6.1 x 52) (5) 5 Vegas Series A Archetype (6 x 50) (5) 5 Vegas Classic Double Corona (6 x 48) (5) 5 Vegas Gold Toro (6 x 50) $39.95 :D Add this to my other sampler and I just might make a hundred ;)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Holy Smoke !! I gotta get me some .... thats is a sweet deal..
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Y'all have twisted my arm long enough...when I get back to the states I will have to try the 5Vegas series. Any suggestions? I prefer Olivas, Padrons, Rocky'92, Which 5Vegas may be similar? Thanks,
  • Options
    I enjoy the 5 Vegas Classic very much,... and the A series is a littlr bit more " full bodied" that may be the stick you will enjoy..It ( the A series ) has a Maduro wrapper and also very pleasing.. I just ordered a bunch of the Miami line in order to give them an aging testing. you know, new, one month, three month, six month, one year and I believe that should also prove rewarding...Find a sampler or create one of your own right here.. I think all are great in there own way..
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Man... I feel bad for I also need to buy this sampler. I have never had ANY of these cigars either

Welp... time to butter-up the 'ol girlfriend... (not in that way... sickos)

Nate
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Man... I feel bad for I also need to buy this sampler. I have never had ANY of these cigars either

Welp... time to butter-up the 'ol girlfriend... (not in that way... sickos)

Nate
    The thought never even crossed my mind... But you will enjoy the Vegas ...
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Nice sampler, smoke. I've had most all of those and you should enjoy!

Nate, what you do with your girlfriend and your butter is your business. I'll just never have toast at your house ;)
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Nice sampler, smoke. I've had most all of those and you should enjoy!

Nate, what you do with your girlfriend and your butter is your business. I'll just never have toast at your house ;)
    LMFAO
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Nice choices on the sampler. I still haven't tried any Nubs but I've tried a few of the others and I can't say there is a bad one in the bunch.