Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mr. Tuccelli a generous Botl

So I arrive home from work with a package on my doorstep for mike and when I open it Im amazed at what I find. For starters a5 pack of one of my favorite cigars in a corona which I've never tried. This package means so much to me this my first unexpected bomb since I joined this forum and couldn't have come at a better time. The thought def means a lot to me and mike def knew what cigars to send me I've been dying for a potent cigar and mike delivered. Thank you very much for everything I've also been looking for a larger folding knife and I def have one know. Photobucket

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    What more can we say? Thanks Mike!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Wow, another one? WTG mike!!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, super cool Mike! Stand up!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike is a great guy. Enjoy

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Michael

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Always a class act (Generous) for sure. Nicely done...

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Third post in a row about Mike blowing BoTL's up for Christmas! Mike, you are indeed one of the most generous members on the forum. Well played, sir! Well played!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a package today and I wasn't expecting a thing. For some reason the return address wasn't clicking with me and it should have. Inside I found several items wrapped nicely in Christmas paper. I had to get to the bottom of the mystery and of course I opened them all up. Mtuccelli nailed me and totally surprised me. Don't know what I did to deserve making your Christmas list but thank you. It really means a lot to me. Great items and an illusione fiver. I love those things! Thought I would just add to this thread. image
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the club Jsnake. Mike is a heck of guy. Always thinking of others first. Nice gift as always Mike, enjoy Jake...
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Glad you added yours to the post is that knife awesome or what? Mike is one great guy and an asset to our forum.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Jake
  • Nice ones )
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow really nice indeed mike.to get something someone made is always something you remember.good on you brither
    no matter where you go, there you are.