Home General Discussion

Poker League Herf Boys Christmas Special

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok guys i posted the tourney for next wed. the 19th at 8 p.m. est. i thought i would post it up so people could register ahead of time. This is the last game this year due to holidays, so everyone come out and play, come join some great botl and talk some cigars and shoot the shi t with each other. Anyone can play, just pm me and i will get u set up if you are not already in the league. A decent 5er is the buy in, and bounty on myself for a extra 5 if you can knock me out, which isn't that hard. Hope to c u all there brothers.

Comments

• ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    Business will be slowing down by next week. I plan on making the game.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccezar:
    Business will be slowing down by next week. I plan on making the game.
    . Awesome bro, let's get a big game since its the lasheight the year.
    Bump
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Bump
    I'm in!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Bump
    I'm in!
    Cool bro, go ahead and register if u haven't already. Come on guys lets get a good game this week.
    Bump, let's play some poker guys
    Bumpy!!
    Sorry guys, my computer is not working, tried to do a system restore, but that's not working either, and I don't think I can play from my iPhone . Hope u guys still play. Let me know
    Glock1975:
    Sorry guys, my computer is not working, tried to do a system restore, but that's not working either, and I don't think I can play from my iPhone . Hope u guys still play. Let me know
    you gotta be kidding me...been playing off and on all day trying to prepare. We only have 3 members registered as of right now..and you are one of the 3...might not happen tonight. its all good though. hope you can get your pc working brother.
    Yeah I'm thinking it is shot, I can't get it to do anything. I wish I could play from my phone. Sorry guys.