Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Smoke em if ya got em went beast mode on me

Smoke em if ya got em is one of my closest homies. Me, him, stephen hannibal and icedguardian are all close and planning a Christmas gift swap. Well instead of just buying for 1 this dude bought for all and hit me with a Christmas gift of epic proportions

Thanks again brother!

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Royln, unbelievable Packaga right there .
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hey Elijah,, hope all is well,, and as you can see some things just never change,, Rolyn is still the awesome brother he always was/is.. ENjoy and good to see ya
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    very nice hit. can you take a pic of that thing opened.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, always a devastating hit when it's friend on friend. Welcome back E, hope all has been well before this hit :).
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a bada$$ lookin' humi dude!!!

Awesome hit, smoke em'. Very generous.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Rolyn!! Class act for sure!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas..I may have been the one that purchased said gift but I am the one who feels truly blessed. I have made some great friends on these forums and have built even stronger friendships with some you guys outside the forums..I dont use the word "friend" with just everybody..Elijah is a TRUE FRIEND and for that I am blessed and very thankful.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thanks fellas..I may have been the one that purchased said gift but I am the one who feels truly blessed. I have made some great friends on these forums and have built even stronger friendships with some you guys outside the forums..I dont use the word "friend" with just everybody..Elijah is a TRUE FRIEND and for that I am blessed and very thankful.
    Well said... great gift and I still think you have the best avatar on the forums!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Well said... great gift and I still think you have the best avatar on the forums!
    You think so? Well thank you sir.
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    hahahaha, thats cool as heck.

Always great to see one great BOTL hitting another. Well done.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet, super sweet, very nice!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks guys I'm very excited about it. I was acting like a high school girl when I opened the box lol

smoke em if you got em:
    I'm the blessed one d!ck! :p
    RCY Cigars:
    Very nice, always a devastating hit when it's friend on friend. Welcome back E, hope all has been well before this hit :).
    Things have been good man. How about you?
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    That thing is really sick now the choir of filling with some monsters.
    Gaetano7890:
    That thing is really sick now the choir of filling with some monsters.
    I have all of them except the original release frank. I have all the minis as well. Lil Frank was amazing
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I will def agree I love the frank Jr. Only cigar I know that is minty. I thought the Wolfe and mini mum were better than the originals. Been trying to find a full size face but am happy to just get another box of the minis love um enjoy.