Home General Discussion

Drew Estate Show

I went to the Drew Estate show today. I was hoping to get a few hats for a few people here and was disappointed to find out the hats were not for sale. They were only giving one away if you bought an entire box of the Liga Privada and that was way more than I could afford. Needless to say no hats. For those that wanted one they DO have them on the Drew Estate website... For those that sent me a PM I apologize but I didn't even get a hat for myself. Drove an hour to get there...lol. Should have done some more research first.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Good lookin' out regardless bro! Those hats ARE bad@ss!
  • Still might pick up a couple from the website... Have a few people in mind. Sucks I wasted 2 hours driving for nothing.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, thank u anyways. It was the thought that counts bro. Hope u found something u liked.
  • I actually left empty handed... The event was held in this upscale area where everything is priced twice as high as usual. I'll just stick to the sprint sale... my budget can handle that.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for trying!! One of these days!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr.wendell1979:
    I actually left empty handed... The event was held in this upscale area where everything is priced twice as high as usual. I'll just stick to the sprint sale... my budget can handle that.
    did they at least shoot you one freebie to taste?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• I wish, but no... So I will see about ordering some of the Liga Privada after Christmas
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr.wendell1979:
    I wish, but no... So I will see about ordering some of the Liga Privada after Christmas
    thats a shame.one i went to last weekend my son and i each got a free san cristobal elegance to "taste"for free.i wouldnt give up on events just yet.try a few more if you can brother
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• twistedstem:
    mr.wendell1979:
    I wish, but no... So I will see about ordering some of the Liga Privada after Christmas
    thats a shame.one i went to last weekend my son and i each got a free san cristobal elegance to "taste"for free.i wouldnt give up on events just yet.try a few more if you can brother

Will keep an eye out for more events for sure. Definitely have to put some money away for the next time. Still want to get my hands on some of their sticks.... lol.