Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY also layeth down the smack

So RCY posts up a bunch of DC numbers in the newB secret santa, which to me meant duck and cover. There has been a package or multiple packages in the mail all but one day this week. Why would Saturday be any different? This is the hurtin' he put on me. The La Perla Habana is dated my birthday of this year. I think I'll save it for my birthday next year. I won't even comment on the rest of them because I don't really know what to say. Rick, thank you very much.
Now on a serious note, I can barely close the lid on the 125ct, the 20ct is full, and I've had to get creative with other methods of storage. There is officially no more room at the inn.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, Rick layin' it down!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glad they made it safely. I hope the note that came with it explained why. If not, welcome to the forum and that's just a little Christmas present. Just to show you we hope you stick around. Learn and grow with us all. It's a fun relaxing hobby, with the best people that are involved with cigars and the industry as a whole. Enjoy and get that post count up, lol....it wasn't all me either:).

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Nice hit Rick, as always
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    So RCY posts up a bunch of DC numbers in the newB secret santa, which to me meant duck and cover. There has been a package or multiple packages in the mail all but one day this week. Why would Saturday be any different? This is the hurtin' he put on me. The La Perla Habana is dated my birthday of this year. I think I'll save it for my birthday next year. I won't even comment on the rest of them because I don't really know what to say. Rick, thank you very much.
    Now on a serious note, I can barely close the lid on the 125ct, the 20ct is full, and I've had to get creative with other methods of storage. There is officially no more room at the inn.
    Lid won't close eh? Souns like someone needs to start picking on some noobs. :)
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Nice hit Rick, as always

Learned from one of the best ^^^
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Nice!
    Way cool Rick
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Gordon I'm unsure what you did but you just got hit by one of the best guys on this forum. Please consider yourself lucky.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes very great botl!!! Nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...