Home General Discussion

22 - 26 Dallas Herf

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I remember nickiam saying that he would be in Dallas on 22 Dec til 26 Dec. I'm sure jadelt would be down, and even biodarwin might make a trip over state lines for this. Thoughts?

Comments

• jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    I am working the 23rd but evening is good to go..... I might be traveling the 24, 25 so they probably wont work as good. My suggestion is either the evening of 22 or 23 but I will make time !!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Out of the 22nd and 23rd, the 23rd works best for me...I think I have duty on the 22nd.
    Looking like the 23rd...... any other Dallas area folks want to get together for a couple of hours?
    Jeremy (biodarwin) is going to try.
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Rain:
    Jeremy (biodarwin) is going to try.
    Really hoping I can make it. If I do, I will be coming in on the 22nd and will definitely be up to some sort of shenanigans Saturday night.
    Need to see if we can meet somewhere in the middle this time, Jim! I hope to meet you Jeremy, I have some sticks for you. My duty on the 22nd lasts til 4pm.
    Anybody on here have Nick's contact info?
    I have been looking for cigar places to meet between Fort Worth and Fort Hood and not coming up with much (a lot of head shops in Waco go figure). Anyone have any suggestions for a place in north central Texas? South of DFW area.
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Not looking good for me. THe holidays kind made this one hard for me to make. I will however be through the beginning of Feb.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I think BigFer does..PM him Randy.
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    I think BigFer does..PM him Randy.
    Thanks, will do. Sorry to hear it Jeremy, we'll see you in Feb then!
    I got called in to work Saturday. I should get off between 5 and 6 .......lets figure out where to meet.
    Nick gets in at 10pm. I'll call you in a sec...wait, then why am I writing this? Ugh..
    I hate you Texas. It's too hot, then it's too cold. You're too big, everyone thinks they are better then anyone not from Texas, and nobody herfs!
    Nick is coming to my area, so with any luck, we'll get to herf tonight.When I spoke to him, he said "Randy, I might only have time to smoke one." I said "Nick, here in Texas, one IS a herf." Not sure what the h3ll you guys do in Washington..