Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Disregard

UPDATE: Cancel this guys I'm going kitty litter thanks to catfish.

Anybody got beads they'd be interested in trading/selling? Figured I'd look here before ordering any. I'm ideally looking for 2 pounds. 1 pound of 65 and one pound of 70 but I'll take what I can get via trade/purchase from a fellow BORK. Oh and I mean humidor beads you sickos..........

I'll be putting up a thread for the other kind later....rawr

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lol...nice! Funny thing is, I just sent a bag out and it cost $11 to ship...more then half of an 8lb jug. It's a no Brainer. PM me if you have any questions, I walked another BOTL through it with great success. There are a few other guys here that use them as well. I got mine from petco online, or petsmart. I just googled exquisicat
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    catfishbluezz:
    Lol...nice! Funny thing is, I just sent a bag out and it cost $11 to ship...more then half of an 8lb jug. It's a no Brainer. PM me if you have any questions, I walked another BOTL through it with great success. There are a few other guys here that use them as well. I got mine from petco online, or petsmart. I just googled exquisicat
    wow that's crazy. Def feel good about trying this out. I have total faith in your words. My shorts feel calm lol I'm gonna have to hit up petsmart if walmart doesn't have anything 100% silica. Gonna hit them up first thing after work to get my cooler
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Just make sure they are unscented. Dustin walked me through this and they are great!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    ehehat:
    Just make sure they are unscented. Dustin walked me through this and they are great!

What if he likes cat litter smell infused cigars?? Did you ever think about that....
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Teege:
    ehehat:

What if he likes cat litter smell infused cigars?? Did you ever think about that....
    Truth I do love cat litter. I'm using some used cat litter in da cooler. Thanks for runnin D brotha!