Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RobbyRas Strikes again

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
So over the last little bit I have been talking to RR about some AKA sticks and how to pick up a few for sampling since we all know he is a big supporter of AKA, and there isn't a retailer within 150-200 miles of me roughly. So he decided to gift me with a few, along with some others that I have never even heard of.. So this should be a fun experience I cant wait... Thanks Robby your an awesome BOTL...
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Comments

• Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    nice hit.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Glad they got there safely! The Underground is from Sosa Cigars... it's a solid little smoke, good for this time of year... the La Zona is from Espinosa Cigars (601)... it's more of a budget friendly, everyday cigar... enjoy the AKAs!~
  • Options
    thanks bro I sure will...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    So over the last little bit I have been talking to RR about some AKA sticks and how to pick up a few for sampling since we all know he is a big supporter of AKA, and there isn't a retailer within 150-200 miles of me roughly. So he decided to gift me with a few, along with some others that I have never even heard of.. So this should be a fun experience I cant wait... Thanks Robby your an awesome BOTL...

Dude, I'll be right over! Excellent hit, Rob! I've had the Respect and the Hybrid. Both are solid sticks. You'll definitely enjoy them!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Mmmm...Hybrid

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    very nice indeed.what is the one on top looks really unique?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    I plan on bringing them to work with me tonight for our weekly meeting
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Mmmm...Hybrid

+1, those are GOOD
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very very nice Rob, and congrats Tater!
  • Options
    Twisted its marked Undergrown lol idk
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice Rob. Talk about generous botl - Rob's picture is next to the definition. Be sure to write your review please!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robby Ras, you know, is apparently Norwegian for Robin Hood.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    Robby Ras, you know, is apparently Norwegian for Robin Hood.
    my people are more known for their fishing than their distributing of fine cigars, but I'm working with the hand I was dealt...
  • Options
    AKA sticks Rock! Enjoy! Way to go Robby
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Twisted its marked Undergrown lol idk
    The Underground is made By Sosa Cigars
  • Options
    Lol gotta get better at remembering things when I'm not looking at them!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very exquisite and unique cigars very cool!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...