Home General Discussion
Options

Olivia V Maduro

VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
I guess seeing as I have never had one but just found a few at a local B&M I was wondering your thoughts on them. And for $15 for the 2010s and $16 for the 09s they are a little pricey.

Comments

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I guess seeing as I have never had one but just found a few at a local B&M I was wondering your thoughts on them. And for $15 for the 2010s and $16 for the 09s they are a little pricey.
    I like them.... But seems a bit pricey when you can get this.
  • Options
    They are good but not worth the premium over the standard V's
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    jthanatos:
    Vision:
    +1
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Yeah bro....boxes are $80 for ten, but people freak out over them as they are rare. If you are patient, I can tell you where to look.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I think they are good but $15 or $16, too much! You can definitely do better. They taste quite a bit like you would imagine, a V with a maduro wrapper on them, duh :D It adds a nice element and I actually like them better than the regular line.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    beatnic:
    jthanatos:
    Vision:
    +1
    I've never seen a V I didn't like, they always seem to be in my humidor, and that sampler box is actually a pretty good deal. The V maduro is a very good smoke, but I agree it's just a little too pricy.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    They are good but the price is kinda stiff...I guess since they have been resting for all that time it's not too bad but I'd just rather get the new release toros. Shop around I got the last box from my b&m but the guy said more were coming in
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    PM me your addy, I think I have a couple hanging around.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I may be able to get them for 9 or 10 a piece when I go back home this week. That is if they are still in stock. I can check for you if you want.
  • Options
    I've been sitting on two from 09 and two from 10. I think I paid $7 a stick for them. I agree with everyone else, they're good but, not $15 worth of good. The B&M is just trying to capitalize on the rarity factor of them.