Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A Christmas bomb for the record books!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
I came home from work today with my wife. As I was pulling in the garage, I noticed a very large package sitting at my front door. I didn't think much of it since I am expecting some online holiday shopping to arrive this week. Lo and behold, the return address is from Mr. Hanky, the Christmas Poo. Apparently Mr. Hanky lives on Hughes Rd. with another famous BORK from this forum. So I bring the package inside and the whole time Carrie, my wife, is just dying to see what could possibly be inside. We open it up and it is filled with wrapped presents, but there is a note. This massive box is filled with presents for myself, my wife, and my son! At this point, we are just in utter disbelief. I begin by removing the bubble wrap from a couple of my all-time favorite beers, Hacker-Pshorr. If you love wheat beer like me and haven't had this one yet, do yourself a favor and get some. It is delicious. Some dark chocolate and caramel Ghirardelli are quickly claimed by the Mrs. Here's a pic of the pre-unwrapping. IMAG0399 The gift bag is for my son. I'm going to make him wait to open it on Christmas, but I took a peek. Ray, he is going to absolutely love them. He doesn't have either of the items. Star Wars and LEGO pretty much define his world right now. Lol. The large package contained an item I have been looking for for a little while now. The AVO 25th Piano Cigar Box along with a 5 pack of AVO cigars. IMAG0401 And as if that wasn't enough, he threw in another 10 cigars for my wife and I to enjoy. IMAG0400 I can't even begin to express how much this all meant to my wife and I. Ray, from the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank you for this tremendous gift. Merry Christmas to you and your family. This won't be soon forgotten.
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Absolutely amazing, Mr. Ray!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool, Mr. Poo very cool:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Very cool, Mr. Poo very cool:-)
    Indeed, amazing.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Di Ho Tony, No sir you are a class act, my wife and I were just discussing the other day who has 1 of the hardest most important jobs, and we both agreed its I got to be teachers, 1 of my best friends is also a teacher and I know the importance of teaching our little ones are my friend. With all the bad things recently in Connecticut I just wanted to say thank you sir for the job you do. I hope your wife and son enjoy the gifts and you, well my brother you deserve it and so much more. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to your family.You owe me nothing my friend, just wish I could have seen the smile on your face.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice hit..
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, as if this gift wasn't awesome enough already. I just found out that the unbanded cigar is a Glock1975 custom rolled churchill. I have received many cigars from some great brothers this past year, but none of them were rolled by them personally. Dude, you have really outdone yourself. I am still in awe of all of this.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Yeah don't think I did that myself, I have several that look like s h i t , and black n milds. Like most of the work was not mine in Cabo, but enjoy my friend.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Very awesome!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Ray, it's getting crazy round here....
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Man, you guys are getting hit badly good. Very nice...
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Very Nice!
  • Options
    Yeah I just hope my secret Santa package that says it was delivered last Thursday is alright, he hasn't posted anything yet.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Ahh so YOU were hanky! Hahah good stuff man. Incredible hit!
  • Options
    Thank u Jiunn
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Mr Hanky Ray and a very deserving target!! Enjoy Tony!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Very nice indeed. Very deserving broham.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    very nice. very very nice.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Incredible Ray, just incredible!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Teege:
    Very Nice!
    +1
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    This is what the Holiday season is all about!!! Great generosity going around fellas!! Just great!!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done ray!!!! You deserve it tony!!!!
    Money can't buy taste