Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

man! you guys are not gonna believe this! part 2. from Tuccelli!

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Mike. What can I say? You BLOW me away with these magnificent gifts! I mean, look at this, a knife, a cigar artsy fartsy awsomey goodness (please thank mama Tuccelli for this!), HC cigars that I've always been looking at just b/c it really peaks mi interest, a lighter, AND an ashtray. Make an Asian brother go outta breath typing these things meng.

Many of you guys know this: Mike is an absolute stand up guy. He is what draws and makes people stay at a cigar community of true BOTLs. Not many of you guys know this but Mike is also a wonderful BOTC. I am truly blessed to have him enrich my walk with Christ. This gift is incredibly fitting as it's Christmas season. Mike, it's folks like you where when I pray, it is a blatant reminder that God is real. Sorry to get all "religious" folks but I gotta say what I gotta say from the depth of my heart. I love you brother. I do.

Comments

• Options
    ok so I'm an idiot... I opened that knife but I don't know how to close it. Can you tell me how? it's really sharp so i dont wanna hurt my hands
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    ok so I'm an idiot... I opened that knife but I don't know how to close it. Can you tell me how? it's really sharp so i dont wanna hurt my hands
    lol... Nice hit mike
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Bravo!!!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Ok Jiunn lets see how good my communication skills are. To close the knife hold it in your left hand with the sharp side up. If you look at the opening in the handle you will see a liner/spring steel under the heel of the blade keeping it open. All you do is push that piece of metal over to the left and the blade should move freely allowing you to close it.

One more thing brother Merry Christmas
    <br?
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    Ok Jiunn lets see how good my communication skills are. To close the knife hold it in your left hand with the sharp side up. If you look at the opening in the handle you will see a liner/spring steel under the heel of the blade keeping it open. All you do is push that piece of metal over to the left and the blade should move freely allowing you to close it.

One more thing brother Merry Christmas
    ohh ok I'll try that after I'm done with this cigar. I almost gave it to my mom to close it. just kidding
  • Options
    success!
    image so what do you use this type of knife for? I'm gonna use it to cut open boxes. maybe stab one of those frogs in my back yard. i dunno.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You can use that knife for what ever you want...maybe use it when you do your Kung-Fu fighting
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nicely done Mike. Don't hurt yourself Jiunn.
  • Options
    ah yes! everybody wants it ya know? those snoobs are fast as lighteninggggg. i'm gonna go hunt a bear with my knife
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit very nice indeed, truly great botl!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Mike, and congrats snoobie!
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    great hit. love the art work
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Great gifts MT!! But werent you afraid lil jiunn would cut himself with that knife??? LOL!! Awesome hit man!