Home General Discussion
Options

Orlando peoples...

jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
I will be in Orlando from the 1st to the 10th of January. Anyone around that wants to herf, enjoy libations, make bad choices, etc, etc?

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you should try to check out the corona cigar company.my brother inlaw went there last year.said it was impressive.hoping to check it out sometime soon myself
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    you should try to check out the corona cigar company.my brother inlaw went there last year.said it was impressive.hoping to check it out sometime soon myself
    I am planning on going there...Just not sure which of their stores to visit.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    If you like hard liquor (and you do)...the one downtown. If you like a full shopping area and restauants, bars, ect. in walking distance...Heathrow. If you like cigars, cigars, and more cigars as well as seeing a few local celebs and Avo a few times a week...Sand Lake Rd. The one on Sand Lake is the first store they opened and still my favorite by far, though there are good memories there that cloud my objectivity. Cant go wrong with anyone of them and be prepared to spend some money on some stuff you havent seen anywhere else. Im a hour from there and will do my best to get down to OTown. PM me when your here because I know my a$$ will forget.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos and the bird in one spot? I like.
  • Options
    The bird can show a good time in OTown...can also show off a few places he is no longer welcome to fly into, lol.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    The bird can show a good time in OTown...can also show off a few places he is no longer welcome to fly into, lol.
    The sad part is I know you're not joking hahahaha.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    If you like hard liquor (and you do)...the one downtown. If you like a full shopping area and restauants, bars, ect. in walking distance...Heathrow. If you like cigars, cigars, and more cigars as well as seeing a few local celebs and Avo a few times a week...Sand Lake Rd. The one on Sand Lake is the first store they opened and still my favorite by far, though there are good memories there that cloud my objectivity. Cant go wrong with anyone of them and be prepared to spend some money on some stuff you havent seen anywhere else. Im a hour from there and will do my best to get down to OTown. PM me when your here because I know my a$$ will forget.
    The downtown and the Sand lake were the ones I was torn between after reading their website... may just have to visit both.
  • Options
    The Corona Cigar Co. in Lake Mary just north isn't half bad either.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i like the one on sandlake, and i would be up for a herf but im working straight through the day i go back home starting thurs.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    i like the one on sandlake, and i would be up for a herf but im working straight through the day i go back home starting thurs.
    You still at Pirates?
  • Options
    Vulchor:

Good information... haven't been to either of them yet. The one on Sand Lake Rd. is about 2 hours for me.
  • Options
    Worth the ride Wendell. Get a couple hundred bucks for gas, cigars, and pick a place (lots around) for a good meal. A worthwhile drive to be sure.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I will be in the Tampa area around that time. But time restraints will probably prevent me from getting to Orlando. Too much to do on the house in St Pete
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    I will be in the Tampa area around that time. But time restraints will probably prevent me from getting to Orlando. Too much to do on the house in St Pete
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeRQD0tK8h0
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    taythegibs:
    You still at Pirates?
    yeah i am, im waiting to hear now if i got a seasonal position here.
  • Options
    JJust bumping this up, got the new schedule and im off the third and a few days after, ill be here for an extra week or two bunking at a friends place and id love to meet up for a herf or even a meet and greet.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    JJust bumping this up, got the new schedule and im off the third and a few days after, ill be here for an extra week or two bunking at a friends place and id love to meet up for a herf or even a meet and greet.
    Sweet, I will shoot you a PM when I get down there. Ideally, I am looking at Jan 7,8, or 9.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    taythegibs:
    JJust bumping this up, got the new schedule today and im off the third and a few days after, ill be here for an extra week or two bunking at a friends place and id love to meet up for a herf or even a meet and greet.
    Sweet, I will shoot you a PM when I get down there. Ideally, I am looking at Jan 7,8, or 9.
    i hope all is going well for ya! I am currently off those three days if'n you still want to try and meet up!