Home General Discussion

Holiday Smoke.

KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
Anyone have any plans for a special cigar(s) for the holidays?

Christmas Eve my family and I are having a real nice steak dinner (out at a very fancy steak restaurant) and I plan (may change my mind, may not) to have my one and only Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario that I have had in my Humi since 2/26/10.

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I have my very first Opus X, gifted to me by The RobbyRas, earmarked for the occasion. Looking very much forward to it!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • I am looking forward to a Cohiba Behike 56 that I has been marinating in my humidor for 3 years
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Ken: Very Nice

Mr. D.: I hope some day to get my hands on a real Behike to try.
    Enjoy!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    This thread needs some more participation. Too soon or something? Everyone undecided?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I don't think I'll be smoking on Christmas, but I'll be driving 14 or 15 hours home to Arkansas this weekend, which should involve quite a lot of smoking. I haven't decided what yet though. Then driving 14 or 15 hours back next weekend. I'm going to load up the 20ct with a variety of stuff. I think I'll try to find a B&M where my parents live for something to share with my dad.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    I'll be sharing and comparing a Anejo Shark and some Eagle Rare 17 bourbon with my son on a long distance herf. Other Holiday sticks will include a Padron 1964 Anni with a couple of years rest and a CC gifted to me a year ago.