Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thanks Robbyras !

So a couple weeks ago I sat in on one of Robbyras`s live chats (first time). This particular one was with Clint Aaron of 262 Cigars. Had an awesome time watching and chatting with the guys. Well at the end of the chat they had a bunch of swag to give away and I won a SICK A$$ ash tray. Thanks Robby for all you do for the community! And to all you guys who haven't participated in one of the chats DO IT. Its a blast.
- imageC0DE46AC-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on winning! That looks awesome...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    HEYOOO! Big Effin WINNER! I can say, from having had this thing in my possession for like 2 weeks, that it is pretty awesome... It was not the easiest thing to have around and NOT use... very cool and I'm glad a Ccom brother won it.... enjoy!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet ashtray! Thank my people cuz you know it be made in China
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigFer I need to see you on that live Robby Review Show! O.k. I don't know about "need" to see...enjoy
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very cool ashtray, enjoy bro!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    That Stinky is sick! all I have is the C-fest ashtray lol I'll try to tune in one of these days
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    hey spenser....i guess you posted while i typed on robbies contest. i didnt mean to slam you, along with those other blokes for posting yesterdays word. Sorry about that.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    hey spenser....i guess you posted while i typed on robbies contest. i didnt mean to slam you, along with those other blokes for posting yesterdays word. Sorry about that.
    No worries Barry I've been massively sick, with a tooth ache and headache combo to boot so my brain isn't functioning @ 100% (not that it normally does anyways HIYOOO!!!!)
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Very badaZZ, Steve! Congrats, brother!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    sorry for the thread jack...big stever..nice score! fill er up with ashes my friend!