Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Box-A-Day Giveaway from George Rico - Day 3!

Day 3 children! We have 5 more drawings and I really, really, really need to see a Ccom winner in the bunch... If you know the details of the contest, then you're good to go... if you need the details, then click on the image below

Again, the image does not reflect the box that is being given away. You won't know what you've won until it arrives...

Box a Day from Gran Habano

Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Seriously about the CCOM winner part. This thing is only getting more hits as the days go on people. Lets get in there.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    entered Robby, I also follow you on Twitta
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Hayblet:
    Looks like people started posted yesterday's word... today's has not been posted yet...
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Hayblet:
    Looks like people started posted yesterday's word... today's has not been posted yet...
    I have a massive headache so I just clicked on George's name on my phone n didn't pay attention to the time it said it was posted -.-
  • Options
    Word is posted!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just can't seem to figure this twittershitter out. First day, I get no tweets. Second day, I get George's pic with the word in it. Third day, nothing again. Eevn this morning, I cannot get to his tweet anywheres. I am not a clueless imputerate old fart. I am a geek. I ought to be able to get results out of this app. Fustrating POS. I read the how-tos at twitter.com, did what they said, but don't get the expected.

Who knows how to work this crap?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    I just can't seem to figure this twittershitter out. First day, I get no tweets. Second day, I get George's pic with the word in it. Third day, nothing again. Eevn this morning, I cannot get to his tweet anywheres. I am not a clueless imputerate old fart. I am a geek. I ought to be able to get results out of this app. Fustrating POS. I read the how-tos at twitter.com, did what they said, but don't get the expected.

Who knows how to work this crap?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    not sure I can help you on this... I just log in and read any tweets that were sent my way... seems to run pretty smoothly
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    C'mon now ccom brethren, we need a winner from here!!! Gotta play to win!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    not sure I can help you on this... I just log in and read any tweets that were sent my way... seems to run pretty smoothly
    It's gotta be some prob with my app. I log in on line and see a jillion tweets; log in by app and see just a handful. Not all of them are making it to my phone. Not by a long shot. Dang, where's your grandson when you need him... prolly wasting his time in school. Pop quiz or some such. Need to go break him outta there.

• Options
    webmost:
    robbyras:
    It's gotta be some prob with my app. I log in on line and see a jillion tweets; log in by app and see just a handful. Not all of them are making it to my phone. Not by a long shot. Dang, where's your grandson when you need him... prolly wasting his time in school. Pop quiz or some such. Need to go break him outta there.

when you log in, you'll only see tweets of the people you follow... so if you're not seeing it, maybe you unfollowed him somehow... idunno... but yeah, get your Grandson on it... he'll fix it right up!
  • Options
    Not only that, but it looks like each time I hit george/tweets on my twitter app, I get a different list of tweets! Dontcha hate it when the electrons get all skittery!

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you can only enter using twitter?
    I'll be missing this one then. Bummer.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.