Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Papas Fritas

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
Looking for these, will trade just about anything for them!

Comments

• Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    so am I............
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    they will be available, its a short filler and not too excited about em. They basically took the leftovers and instead of it going in the trash, they can make money off of it. Smart move for a business of course and I will try it out as I love Liga Privada cigars. I will PM you once my "dealer" calls me when he gets stock.

Steve Saka also said that retailers should be getting them before the year and should have enough shipped out and will ship out more next year as well.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    they will be available, its a short filler and not too excited about em. They basically took the leftovers and instead of it going in the trash, they can make money off of it. Smart move for a business of course and I will try it out as I love Liga Privada cigars. I will PM you once my "dealer" calls me when he gets stock.

Steve Saka also said that retailers should be getting them before the year and should have enough shipped out and will ship out more next year as well.
    Been a super long time since we traded Sir so I look forward to it! I know it's short filler, but they made a smart business move with this I think. I believe I read on Half Wheel that the trimmings do get put back and re-cut if needed so it all gets evenly produced and you don't get more of one type than the other.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Call Andy!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Trident:
    Call Andy!
    word... looks like Ccom has them in...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Trident:
    Call Andy!
    word... looks like Ccom has them in...
    Yep..they do!! A nice quick smoke in the pipeline! Yeah..
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    They are 'on order' :(
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearb:
    Got e mail from Andy this am.. They are here sold as singles FYI.. Tins will be available tonight. There are 4 in each tin.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Bigshizza:
    bearb:
    Got e mail from Andy this am.. They are here sold as singles FYI.. Tins will be available tonight. There are 4 in each tin.
    I can confirm all the above info from the big shiznit... though my email came from Tim... but it all goes in the same pot
  • Options
    All singles, tins, boxes are up for sale now.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    zeebra:
    All singles, tins, boxes are up for sale now.
    Just got a box online.
  • Options
    I had to jump on a box and if i didnt like em, i knew I can bomb ppl with em. Well, I'd have to take my word back on these. Smoking one right now and half way through and its a fantastic cigar! If I did not know this was a short/mixed filler, I would have never known. The ash held on for over an inch and the flavors are Liga Privada-esq!! For the $5.50 per smoke(box price) and most likely a 45-55 minute smoke for me, I am glad I got a box!

The papas fritas is very similar to the No9 blend IMO, but has its differenced. Just a great med-full body, tons of smoke and good. Great job to the guys over at Drew Estates and Steve Saka for loving french fries!