Home General Discussion
Options

BRINGBACKBIGT06

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
Todd....I know you are out there. I know you are putting sharks, pigs, UHC's, dark corojo's, and Undercrown to their firey death. Do not make me bomb you again.............. Teege...if you are reading this, I am threatening both of you. Get your ass back here in time for Christmas Todd. You know you miss all of us maniacs around here....

If you do not comply, I will have Juinn start sexting you on a regular basis Todd. Secret Sasquatch will actually pose for a picture if you do. Darth Vader will admit he is not your father. Come home buddy....

Comments

• Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    +1
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Great post, fish.......There is no doubt that I miss Todd.....We all do......Come back, I forgive you.....lol.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    You want I should send him lewd pix on google+?
  • Options
    Toombes:
    YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss....... Funny thing is, last time I talked to him, he was extremely busy. So I understand taking a break....but he needs to check in. Since Teege is back, I figure we can use him as a messenger of impending doom. BRINGBACKBIGT BRINGBACKBIGT
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Todd? Who's that?
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss....... Funny thing is, last time I talked to him, he was extremely busy. So I understand taking a break....but he needs to check in. Since Teege is back, I figure we can use him as a messenger of impending doom. BRINGBACKBIGT BRINGBACKBIGT
    +10000000000!!!!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    +10000000000!!!!
    WORDUP!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I miss Todd, he needs to come back for sure
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Be careful what you wish for.....I know of another bombing offensive that was only effective temporarily and a famous quote we got from it...... "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." We all know what happened after that....

PS I let him read this post last night and he let out a slight chuckle...

• Options
    Teege:
    Be careful what you wish for.....I know of another bombing offensive that was only effective temporarily and a famous quote we got from it...... "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." We all know what happened after that....

yeah yeah...having fun watching the hobbit eh? Tell him I said....bring it b$tch
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    Teege:

yeah yeah...having fun watching the hobbit eh? Tell him I said....bring it b$tch
    Hey Dustin... I got a little something special for you for calling me out...

clue: it comes from a tiny little island and destroys mailboxes.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    Teege:

A disgruntled Home Depot hobbit?
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    Teege:

BigT.....What up, baby........
  • Options
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    Teege:

Did I mention I just got a box of Don A's from 2006? You know I love me some patty cakes, I'm glad you're back bro.
  • Options
    BTW....I moved as well dude.... Not sure if you remember that, either way.... image
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I have your new addy, don't worry bout that... ;)

Greg, my man. I hope you've been well! You're still my cigar hero.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Do my eyes deceive me, no I think not, great to see ya Big T!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Howdy stranger! Long time.....lol:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...