I like Nachos

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Glad I could help hahaha.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You didn't like it???
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    All good, I actually wanted to move them as of this morning. I'd love Daruma, Tres Reyna, MB's, and plenty of other stuff as well. I just know alot of people like them
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    You didn't like it???
    Nope...didn;t look good on my Stogie Rest....PWNED
  • Options
    Have you smelled your Stogie Stand as of late? The 20 cigars I've smoked on it make it smell...cigarish. I can't stop sniffing it.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    You didn't like it???
    LOL. I was teasing. Remember I texted to to see if you liked it because I didn't think it was all that. your comment was ...."meh" hahahaha
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    You didn't like it???
    LOL. I was teasing. Remember I texted to to see if you liked it because I didn't think it was all that. your comment was ...."meh" hahahaha
    Oh...I totally remember that bro. i was so stoked when I got them....then....meh. I was just doing some cleaning today and found a bunch of stuff I'll never get to, they are part of it.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Have you smelled your Stogie Stand as of late? The 20 cigars I've smoked on it make it smell...cigarish. I can't stop sniffing it.
    Mine has mad resin all over it... I need to polish it
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    Scoth brite pads. but I like it with the stains. that's just me though
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    if ya still got em, i've been wanting to try these. I dont have the stuff you listed, but I do have ISOM's and other NC's to trade.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    Scoth brite pads. but I like it with the stains. that's just me though
    Dude, I'm never cleaning mine.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    if ya still got em, i've been wanting to try these. I dont have the stuff you listed, but I do have ISOM's and other NC's to trade.
    PM'ed you
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    This thread looks funny on the front forum page. All it says is "Anyone want some Head..." and in cigars 101 it says "Check out these fake..." Yup mind is in the gutter.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    you have my address
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    This thread looks funny on the front forum page. All it says is "Anyone want some Head..." and in cigars 101 it says "Check out these fake..." Yup mind is in the gutter.
    LMAO!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    you have my address
    Shiiiit....spaced that, my bad dude. You're review is the reason I bought them. You're on my smash list anyways....and Logan, whose addy I need. I can see why people like them, but for some reason nothing from EPC stands out to me, even the old LGC stuff from ISOM.
  • Options
    CCOM math at its finest!! Thanks a ton Dustin, gonna love to try all these smokes!

• Options
    Got Zeebra's end of our trade in today...guess e thoughts he'd hit my sweet tooth as well damnit! Thanks for the fine smokes my friend, can't wait to fire these bad boys up image
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Great hit...you both blasted each other.