Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    good man... folks are gettin LIT UP this year... nice work
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    good man... folks are gettin LIT UP this year... nice work
    Thanks..feels like i just HIT my SS again..!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Man, are you proving a point to home? I think he's going to get the message, bravo Sir :)...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OUCH!! Get 'em
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Man, are you proving a point to home? I think he's going to get the message, bravo Sir :)...
    Funny you should chime in Rick...have I ever bombed you before? I didnt hit the same guy twice..i was just saying this package i put together reminds me of a SS hit..

Have I ever bombed you before Rick?...LMAO!!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:
    Funny you should chime in Rick...have I ever bombed you before? I didnt hit the same guy twice..i was just saying this package i put together reminds me of a SS hit..

lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NaN_QNFUo
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:

Ummm, I really don't know how to take this. Is this a joke, are you being serious or better yet are you getting old and forgetful? Yes, you bombed me back in April or May of last year. I still have a few of the sticks. You must have forgotten. You and DSWarmack introduce me to Nubs. And with me remembering that. I guess you also forgot when we herfed and I bombed your whole crew. Yes, E slipped a fast one in and got me too. But you know how I operate. So, I'll just charge this one up as you forgot and all is forgiven Sir :)....
  • Options
    jj20030:
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:

lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NaN_QNFUo

Thanks Jimmy, lol....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:

Ummm, I really don't know how to take this. Is this a joke, are you being serious or better yet are you getting old and forgetful? Yes, you bombed me back in April or May of last year. I still have a few of the sticks. You must have forgotten. You and DSWarmack introduce me to Nubs. And with me remembering that. I guess you also forgot when we herfed and I bombed your whole crew. Yes, E slipped a fast one in and got me too. But you know how I operate. So, I'll just charge this one up as you forgot and all is forgiven Sir :)....
    All starting to come back to me now....i just know I am not getting old nor forgetful!!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:

All starting to come back to me now....i just know I am not getting old nor forgetful!!

I have three left from that bomb you sent. And I think I may smoke one just to remember this conversation tomorrow.
  • Options
    It will be the 5 Vegas for sure. The picture does the cello no justice. Thanks Smoke and be careful for what you may ask for :)...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi rick. You stud youuuuu! Provided the opportunity, always bomb Rick. Stay bomby my tomodachis
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    It will be the 5 Vegas for sure. The picture does the cello no justice. Thanks Smoke and be careful for what you may ask for :)...
    wow... I just post a dc number and now me and you are going back and forth!!! I love it!! Enjoy the 5 Vegas my FRIEND!!
  • Options
    Bump..this package has landed..hopefully you will be checking your PO box today!! Merry Christmas everybody!!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOO HOO!!! And I believe this BOTL just got married recently - if it's who I think it is....LOL

• Options
    jlmarta:
    HOO HOO!!! And I believe this BOTL just got married recently - if it's who I think it is....LOL

You sir are incorrect.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    jlmarta:

You sir are incorrect.

Hmmmm! Mebbe so, I've been wrong once or twice in the past.... :-)

• Options
    PM to you, Smoke 'em.....