Home General Discussion
Options

Dailys

So I am in need to refill my humi with some daily's. I dont want to spend crazy money on them but I also dont want dog rockets either. So if you had to pick out some lower end sticks that didnt cost to much but were still decent sticks what would you pick?

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First 9 words brothers.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    You are clear for take off....
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Today's daily deal on Camacho corojo's should fit the bill and at a great price point as well. I was very close to pulling the trigger on that but don't have room at the moment! Looks like I need to send out some more bombs(and looks like I found a target as well)! LOL! PM to you Teege!
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    I personally recommend the AJ Fernandez Maduro Fresh Rolled or Nicarao Seleccion. With both you can get a bundle of 20 for like $40 or less depending on the size of cigar. Not the best cigars in the world but with some age they become pretty good. The AJ or a bit strong while the Nicarao is smoother and work great if you like to retro hale. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    PM to you Teege!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    I have had some of the Fresh Rolled and agree I really enjoyed them. Im really just trying to get a feel for everyone's opinion on non prem choices. I have not had that Camacho before I will look into that one thanks!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Watch the sprint sale. Lots of different 10packs can be had for under $4/stick and you'll be looking for a humi before you know it.
  • Options
    Oh yeah I have a cooler its just ive been so busy (thus my missing from the forums) I haven't ordered or traded in a long time and I have let it get to a bad state. Trying to fix that now :)
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Gotcha. At the moment I have 5V AAA, Diesel, MoW Ruination, JdN Antano and Celebracion that fits the category.
  • Options
    Teege:
    Oh yeah I have a cooler its just ive been so busy (thus my missing from the forums) I haven't ordered or traded in a long time and I have let it get to a bad state. Trying to fix that now :)
    I got you bro! Hopefully will be there for Christmas!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Teege:
    I got you bro! Hopefully will be there for Christmas!
    Thanks! I will make sure to repay the kindness.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    I too enjoy the AJ Fresh Rolled. I've only had the habano tho. You don't really need to grind out the Sprint Sale if you want some stuff right away-just email or call Tim or Andy and make a deal!
  • Options
    Yup already wrote one to Tim. And I've been watching sprint sale for a couple days to see what's coming through regularly. Just a matter of time now.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    If you like the Avo or davidoff musk profile, I highly recommend Davidoff 4x4 bundles corona. Awesome smokes under $40 for 16. Ccom doesn't carry them unfortunately. I love them... Also, my latest fave is the 5V relic.
  • Options
    Will def check them out! Thanks
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Obsidian corona box is $50......... my 2012 go to winter stick.

Welcome back bro
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    JdN celebracion and San Lotano Habano.