Home General Discussion
Options

Last cigar ever!

Here's the scenario:

Your woman(super model, girl next door, 13 year old virgin, hot cougar, ....pick one) is still lying on the bed trying to catch her breath. You've got a 1/4 bottle of 30 year old Ardbeg and cold whiskey rocks. The radio just announced that the impending doom (comet, sun, astroid, alien warship, tidal wave, volcano, messiah, antichrist...... pick one) is about an hour and a half away. Clearly the end is near. You have several 200 ct. humidors filled to the brim with the greatest collection of non-ISOM cigars of the past 10 years. Which one do you light? Padron, Fuente, Davidoff? Maduro, Cameroon, Habano?

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Padron 64, as it is the best I have ever smoked. Good bye world.
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuente Opus X...............
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Illusione Epernay or Padron 80th Maduro
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I say maybe Illusione Epernay or GOF 2006 Carlito or Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario 2010, what the hell I would light all three since I can't take them with me.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Finish bottle and go back to bed.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is my cougar out of breath? Were we racing or something?

Opus X football
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Either Davidoff maduro or opus x or GOF 2005
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Dat ass.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Fuente Opus X Perfexcion.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Opus X Lost City. I have 2, and I'd smoke them both!!

• Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:

Opus X football
    lol! And ditto
  • Options
    Davidoff... Since I've never had one. Possibly an Opus X in the A size cause its just epic
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Rain:
    Padron 64, as it is the best I have ever smoked. Good bye world.

Same... just popped my "Padron cherry" with a 1964 today and it was magical!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Cuban Davidoff
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Cuban Davidoff

Haven't tried any Davidoff but I hear good things about them.
  • Options
    I smoked few in Spain. They are almost like a perfect smoke with 100 score. However, they are almost impossible to find. Even if you can find them then each stick will cost $200+. How good a cigar can be with that price. It is simply not justifiable. However, I cannot deny that I love these.
    mr.wendell1979:
    rzaman:
    Cuban Davidoff

• Options
    You sir a true connoisseur. I was referring to the non-cuban Davidoffs... Have a colleague of mine at work that swears by them.
    rzaman:
    I smoked few in Spain. They are almost like a perfect smoke with 100 score. However, they are almost impossible to find. Even if you can find them then each stick will cost $200+. How good a cigar can be with that price. It is simply not justifiable. However, I cannot deny that I love these.
    mr.wendell1979:
    rzaman:
    Cuban Davidoff

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. My answer will seem odd to those who haven't been married a long time.
    But the lady on the bed would have to be my wife, even in the best fantasy. (she may be looking. LOL!)
    So the cigar I would choose, would be for her benefit. A Moontrance.
    She loves the smell of them and they are probably the only infused cigar I can smoke without gagging.

So there you have it. And yes, I am whipped, but man enough to admit it. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    LOL...I just simply love my friend Tony.
    0patience:
    Hmm. My answer will seem odd to those who haven't been married a long time.
    But the lady on the bed would have to be my wife, even in the best fantasy. (she may be looking. LOL!)
    So the cigar I would choose, would be for her benefit. A Moontrance.
    She loves the smell of them and they are probably the only infused cigar I can smoke without gagging.

So there you have it. And yes, I am whipped, but man enough to admit it. ROFL!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Paulina KB..sooo goood
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    For me it would be the Opus A I have, because I don't know that I'll ever think of a better reason to smoke it.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like a good time to give an Opus X a try. Maybe I should buy one just in case:)
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going with gof series b followed by padron 45 maybe a isom somewhere in there as well lol too many to choose from!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    It is hard to choose just one but for now I would say more of these.................
    If any one knows where I can find some shoot me a PM, the only place I have seen them is Casa Fuente in Vegas. I bought a few but wish I got more while I was there.

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Here's the scenario:

Your woman(super model, girl next door, 13 year old virgin, hot cougar, ....pick one) is still lying on the bed trying to catch her breath. You've got a 1/4 bottle of 30 year old Ardbeg and cold whiskey rocks. The radio just announced that the impending doom (comet, sun, astroid, alien warship, tidal wave, volcano, messiah, antichrist...... pick one) is about an hour and a half away. Clearly the end is near. You have several 200 ct. humidors filled to the brim with the greatest collection of non-ISOM cigars of the past 10 years. Which one do you light? Padron, Fuente, Davidoff? Maduro, Cameroon, Habano?
    Not sure what I would smoke...Probably a Padron of some designation.... but something has gone terribly wrong in my life if I only have a quarter bottle of whisky left.

Thinking a bit more on it, I would probably just be boring and smoke a regular line Padron Maduro, because I know it is going to be good.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:

Opus X football
    .... why are you so sweaty ?
    I was watching Cops.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'd make love to the woman again, then fire up a Davidoff Maduro (robusto) while sipping my drink. Then I'd casually go to sleep knowing that by that time the next day, I will have lived through 3 "world ending" scenarios. And then I'd make love to the woman again.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, one of the beautiful things about being a newb is I'm still looking for that smoke.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)