Home General Discussion
Options

Prodigal Son

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
Guys.... it's time... I've been probably the crappiest member lately... and by that I mean I've stiffed a fellow BOTL twice (once first, and then a second attempt to send him something... but I failed that) but I'm coming back and that's because I miss this place like a bulimic girl with no hands misses a finger...

I WILL 100% absolutely send out some 'gars to my man who deserves them.... and I WILL make good... then soon ya'll will be getting this Wisconsin boys' sarcastic butt all up in your grill making fun of stuff and DRUNK typing...

I miss all of you, and for those new members, prepare to feel awkward about my comments

LASSY BABY!!!!

Comments

• Options
    p.s. I'm really pissed I've lost my "TOP 10 CONTRIBUTOR" status... and that's makes an unhappy Lassy!!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    It's good to see ya back Lassy, but you need to check things out. Much has changed since you left us. There is no more talking about cigars on these forums. Now the ONLY topic up for discussion is mens water ballet. This is a strictly enforced rule and anyone who breaks this rule must have their coin purse shaved by Sirius with his sword... Tread lightly my friend... It's a scary world! haha Welcome back.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    So who caught that excellent water ballet in Chicago? I hear they were giving out free samples... hand-rolled water ballets right on the spot.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Welcome back Lassy ...every damn time I mention Miller Lite I hear your name on here ...hmmmmm ...I even been accused of being you ....LOL
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Lassy...how's Timmy? I'm telling you guys to just close off that well and go onto municipal water, the damn kid keeps falling in. :D
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I feel like I'm at Cheers and Norm just walked in after disappearing for six months! Great to have you back, bro. Things have been getting too serious around here, we need your drunk ass back to give some perspective.
  • Options
    Much has changed with me as well my friends... I have since changed genders and have become seriously involved with the kaballa (spelling?) and I have also gotten several piercings, but only piercings that can be covered by a swimsuit...

Not really, but the summer is here and I am looking forward to another great smoking season here in Wisconsin!

I'm still in love with Miller Lite and I'm still ready to make everyone smile!

-Nate
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Nate, You show up and I take a month long sabbatical, what the ... " How you doin' ? "
    Welcome back.