Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Lee, you're so sweet! Awwww...

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
Apparently, the Christmas spirit is running rampant with everyone. Stopped by the PO while out checking the road conditions for my wife and I find this. Lee and I have never have business before, but you mistakenly put your addy on the box. Just wait...
Many thanks, Lee! Haven't had the Master Blend but I love the rest!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Wow, awesome hit Lee!!!! Dan enjoy brother, you've been destroyed lately, congrats!
  • Options
    all of those look good )
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Daaaaaaaang, good thing you're skilled in the medical field. Gonna have to nurse your self back to health!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Very Nice
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a very nice package from one great guy to another!! Enjoy Dan
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    oooooo la la,,, :O) ENjoy
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    dizzam... nice work
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy them!! Happy holidays!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Thanks, gents! Lee, you made a crappy week a whole lot better! I'd love to fire up that Opus corona tomorrow night, but I'll give them time to acclimate which should be right around New Years Eve. How about them apples!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Thanks, gents! Lee, you made a crappy week a whole lot better! I'd love to fire up that Opus corona tomorrow night, but I'll give them time to acclimate which should be right around New Years Eve. How about them apples!
    I like that idea of ringing in 2013 with an Opus!! I'm game!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:
    I like that idea of ringing in 2013 with an Opus!! I'm game!!

Smoked the corona this morning, Jim, but fear not! I have more that I can light up on New Years Eve!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a nice pic of your "stick" haha
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR