Home General Discussion
Options

Wow, a year already!

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
I was texting with JHewey this morning to wish him a Happy Birthday when I remembered that it's also my one year anniversary on the Forum. Wow, time flies when you're having fun. It seems like yesterday that I made my first order and logged into this madhouse. I've seen members come and go, witnessed typed out arguments over politics and religion, given congratulations and condolences. At times the Forum members have helped me through some trying issues. Nowhere else have I felt so connected and close to people I've never met. I've had the opportunity to meet some of the members and look forward to meeting more of you in the future. At various times I've had my aZZ blown up while laying down damage of my own. I guess what it boils down to is that even though we come from different backgrounds and beliefs, our hobby is what brings us together in this extraordinarily disfunctional family we call the Brotherhood of The Leaf. Ladies and gentlemen of the Forum, I can honestly say that I love each and every one of you! Thank you all for everything that you have done, not only for me but for each other as well.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Well said. As Daniel Reyes would say...CCom FTW!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    Congrats on the 1 yr anniversary, hopefully there will be many more to come!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Daniel. I have enjoyed your squidly antics.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 very nice
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    congrats on your reuniion. one yearand over 3 grand in posts. you have been a busy man
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congratulations !
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    congrats on your reuniion. one yearand over 3 grand in posts. you have been a busy man
    Yikes! That's nine ten posts a day, day after day. Gonna wear the painted letters off your keys.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Dan!! It's been great getting to know you and the other RNM members!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    yay for redneck christmas! one year? you are such a noob
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cool name
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats bro. I have some parts to a Mustang GT if you want them.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Congrats little brother!!!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congarts Daniel!!! You just reminded me that I have been here two years now. is it me who is getting old or time just fly by?
  • Options
    Many, many thanks for all the kind words, gents! I have to say its been a pretty wild ride since I first logged in a year ago. We've had ups and downs, but we always make the best of each situation. Thank you for welcoming me into the fold!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Congrats Daniel. I have enjoyed your squidly antics.

I think I heard someone saying something, but I can't see them. They must be camouflaged...