Home Cigar 101

electric humidifier?

WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
Hey guys, my awesome girlfriend got me a decent sized cabinet humidor!! About 2.5-3ft high, was wondering what is a good electronic humidifier is? It's 22in length 15in wide x 32in high. What's a decent humidifier? This is a new territory for me lol

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Well....I'd try 8lbs of kitty litter for $20 first... Might save ya a ton to use on filling that puppy up.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    What kind would you recommend?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Well....I'd try 8lbs of kitty litter for $20 first... Might save ya a ton to use on filling that puppy up.
    You know Dustin, you need to make a thread with these details. This is the 3rd time you'll have had to explain it hahaha.Not picking on you, WaterDemon!
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Lol, I looked into it and found it. Making me do work and stuff lol. I'll go try this, it'll be my project tomorrow! I also have about a pound of beads sitting around, might use them as well.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Well, I would take at least a week to season that cabinet, no wipedown. You will need beads even if you go electric. Grab exquisicat, ultra pearls, or litter pearls unscented 100% silica kitty litter. Order it if you have to, it's cheap. Even with an electric unit, you will need beads. My guess is 8lbs of KL will be more then enough...and save you $100