Home General Discussion

Merry Christmas

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
I just wanted to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas!! It has been a pleasure to call each 1of you BOTL and SOTL!!! Hope y'all have a wonderful day!!

Comments

• Medic45:
    I just wanted to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas!! It has been a pleasure to call each 1of you BOTL and SOTL!!! Hope y'all have a wonderful day!!

And a very Merry Christmas to you as well sir!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Brian! I no longer have the flu anymore!!! I can TASTE and SMELL again!!!!! Seriously, what a God's gift to do these things. seriously WOW! Today, I'm going to tear up some cigars for our Lord!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Merry Christmas Brian! I no longer have the flu anymore!!! I can TASTE and SMELL again!!!!! Seriously, what a God's gift to do these things. seriously WOW! Today, I'm going to tear up some cigars for our Lord!
    +1 merry merry
    Money can't buy taste
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    Today, I'm going to tear up some cigars for our Lord!
    +1 merry merry
    Hahahaha.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Merry Christmas Guys and Gals!
  • Merry Xmas brothers and sisters.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:

Couldn't have said it better myself, Brian! Happy Holidays to each and everyone of you!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Brian!! Best to your family for 2013!!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to you and to all the BOTL & SOTL, Happy Holidays