Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ebony and Ivory go together.....

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
imageimage Peter and Rob got me good!! They are two very excellent peeps!! This came right before Christmas and it was a very welcome surprise after the stress of moving etc..Sorry for the delay!! I appreciate the gift of these awesome cigars..thank you both very much!

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I KNEW Pete was black! ;) Nice hit gents.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy you got them and that they got there on time, Enjoy Jim, you have hooked me up with great smoke so me and ivory had to return the favor. And randy Pete is not black, well he might be from the waist down but you'll have to ask his wife lol
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Happy you got them and that they got there on time, Enjoy Jim, you have hooked me up with great smoke so me and ivory had to return the favor. And randy Pete is not black, well he might be from the waist down but you'll have to ask his wife lol
    LOL. I just woke the lil guy laughing. Jim. You are a great guy and this nut house is greatfull for all you do. MERRY NEW YEAR! AHHHAAHHAA!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:
    LOL. I just woke the lil guy laughing. Jim. You are a great guy and this nut house is greatfull for all you do. MERRY NEW YEAR! AHHHAAHHAA!
    get to bed and in this country we say Happy New Year! HA HA HA
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice guys!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice guys!
    +1
    Money can't buy taste
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done guys!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice tag team! Very cool! :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...