Home General Discussion

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Ill be trying them for sure
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    sounds pretty tasty. i'll have to put it on the must try list.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    This is very exciting. Pete has been on fire with his small ring gauge stuff as of late. This will be a must get
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Did you say corona? I must have it.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Holy Crap I'm pumped! Finally, FINALLY one NC blender steps up and makes a cigar serious smokers prefer, not the 7x70 gagger jokes.
    blurr:
    Holy Crap I'm pumped! Finally, FINALLY one NC blender steps up and makes a cigar serious smokers prefer, not the 7x70 gagger jokes.
    it's still not a corona or lancero, but I'll take a corona gorda. I love mag46's.
    What I am most excited about is getting a better feel for this wrapper.
    blurr:
    There's been a lot of great lanceros coming out of the last year or so. The Room 101 Daruma Lancero is outta this world. It was my fav cigar at the IPCPR this year
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    blurr:
    it's still not a corona or lancero, but I'll take a corona gorda. I love mag46's.

I just don't like above a 50 rg. Only smoke coronas, lanceros, and robustos, so I'm just as happy with a corona gorda. Love the size.
    blurr:
    catfishbluezz:
    blurr:

I just don't like above a 50 rg. Only smoke coronas, lanceros, and robustos, so I'm just as happy with a corona gorda. Love the size.
    It is quite a fantastic vitola
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    ENFIDL:
    blurr:
    catfishbluezz:
    blurr:

It is quite a fantastic vitola
    dude it really is, the corona gordas and corona extras are probably my favorite sizes.
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    Really liked the 52 I tried. 46 is more my cup of tea so hopefully they are even better!