Home General Discussion

"Pick my Stick" VAULT Wins !!! COMPLETED REVIEW w/Pics

jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
Been a dry spell over the holidays. You know the deal..... you get to pick the stick I will smoke today and I will write my very amateur review and pics.

Vote for what you want me to smoke, choices are:

1. Torano Vault
2. Diesel Unlimited
3. 5 Vegas 'A'

Not the greatest selection today but I will enjoy it because I have been away for a while!

Vote early and often.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torano Vault.. Happy New Year Jim!!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5V A
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Diesel Unlimited
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    5V
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Torano Vault
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    OK Guys need more votes and at least a tie breaker...... right now tie between 5V and Vault. (sorry Rain)
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets go with the vault i havent smoked one yet and would love to read your reveiw..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

OK guys Vault it is...... out I go to the frigid cold ..... be back later. Thanks !!
    Nanook of the North reviews the ....... Torano Vault

Ok so it was a little cold (39 degrees) and I am out smoking the Torano Vault.

Construction looks very good. Nice even, smooth wrapper, chocolate brown. Prelight lick a little sweet. Cut and draw just about perfect. First few puffs nothing special. Pairing with a hot black coffee (Dunkin Donuts coffee in a Starbucks mug). First half developed a nice leather and cocoa taste that paired extremely well with the coffee.

Even the coffee cup got cold and put on a scarf. Final third developed a very rich taste of leather and cocoa. Perfect burn even in the cold. Good medium / full smoke. Very enjoyable stick. This would be a perfect every day smoke if you catch them at a good price. Highly recommend.

My simple rating is 4 out of 5 puffs. Try one..... you will like it.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Thanks for the review, sounds yummy. Personally, I'm a big fan of torano cigars. Many aren't, but the style is in all their blends, and I love it. They have a taste all their own in my humble opinion.