Home Non Cigar Related

I love it when my wife buys random things

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
Nothing makes me happier than when my wife goes out and spends $50 on perfume or $45 on an Iphone case or $25 on some random crappy earings..........because now i get to spend over $100 on cigars if i want. God bless the compromise of marriage.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Nothing makes me happier than when my wife goes out and spends $50 on perfume or $45 on an Iphone case or $25 on some random crappy earings..........because now i get to spend over $100 on cigars if i want. God bless the compromise of marriage.
    There you go!! If she was all about penny pinching you'd be screwed!! Live large bro
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i used to hate when she went to bed bath and beyond or bath and body works now i dont mind at all...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were doing the traditional New Year's sauerkraut and pork thing at a friends' house just yesterday, when the hens all got to clucking their "Oh isn't that adorable!" over some piece of crap supposed to hang on the wall, one of them had paid too much for ... and all us guys were sitting there rolling our eyes, thinking "You couldn't pay me enough to take that crap."

Most appreciated gift I ever gave the RedHead was a six hundred dollar rosewood and glass illuminated crappe racque (aka curio) maybe 20 years ago. Got it all filled up with breakable useless now. Snow babies, porcelain birds, you know the drill. She AND her bichon BOTH love to sit there and window shop the dang thing! I swear to God, ought to see that lil lap dog staring at milk glass.

Me, I go for steel. Gimme tools in the garage. Not too many; just enough to do the job. I don't need to window shop them. Just need to use one once in a while.

Women. Gotta love 'em. Funny critters. Smell good, too.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The new Skrillex EP.
    Finally lounge music from this dude.

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    The new Skrillex EP.
    Finally lounge music from this dude.

I remember people giving me crap for listening to speed garage back in the day...now they call it dub and its mainstream....
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    We were doing the traditional New Year's sauerkraut and pork thing at a friends' house just yesterday, when the hens all got to clucking their "Oh isn't that adorable!" over some piece of crap supposed to hang on the wall, one of them had paid too much for ... and all us guys were sitting there rolling our eyes, thinking "You couldn't pay me enough to take that crap."

Most appreciated gift I ever gave the RedHead was a six hundred dollar rosewood and glass illuminated crappe racque (aka curio) maybe 20 years ago. Got it all filled up with breakable useless now. Snow babies, porcelain birds, you know the drill. She AND her bichon BOTH love to sit there and window shop the dang thing! I swear to God, ought to see that lil lap dog staring at milk glass.

Me, I go for steel. Gimme tools in the garage. Not too many; just enough to do the job. I don't need to window shop them. Just need to use one once in a while.

Women. Gotta love 'em. Funny critters. Smell good, too.

LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *