Home General Discussion

Joya De Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo

Hi All,
New to forum.
Is anyone smoking the Joya De Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo's.
If so, what do you think of them?

TIA
Dan

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. Head over to Ratings and Reviews, use the search box, I think there is a whole thread about that cigar. i've had one so far and loved it.

also feel free to stop at Newbie Welcoming Thread and introduce yourself.

• jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    One of my favorites..... but a word of warning..... the large ring stick (dont remember which one) knocked me on my butt..... but great smoke.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I smoke many, many, many of these. I love each of them. The el Martillo is my favorite size.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    I smoke many, many, many of these. I love each of them. The el Martillo is my favorite size.
    I was just about to say, "go ask big Todd, he eats them as a snack" lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Great stick... also check out the fuerte serie B. It uses the wrapper from the dark corojo but cheaper filler making it a good stick at a decent price.
    danielzreyes:
    BigT06:
    I was just about to say, "go ask big Todd, he eats them as a snack" lol
    Sure do! I have gone through boxes and boxes of these, and they are always consistent and never disappoint me. The same can't be said for many cigars...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    "Oh...they have mold? SEND THEM TO ME!"

-BigT06
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    danksheehan:
    Hi All,
    New to forum.

TIA
    Dan
    I am not a fan of the Antonio; but I love the JDN Celebration.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    JDH:
    danksheehan:
    Hi All,
    New to forum.

TIA
    Dan
    not a fan of the DC? how about the regular antano?

personally i am kinda with JDH here. the celebracion is the best thing JdN has done. the DC is still a solid stick in my opinion. i dont rush out to get one but when i find one at the bottom of my humidor with a year or so on it im happy its there.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    BigT!!!.....ssshhhh!!............didn't we already have this discussion??!

(BigT doesn't know what he's talking about......the El Martillo is a boring, over-priced, un-smokeable ****.....................nothing more to read here..............move along........)

• JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    kuzi16:
    JDH:
    danksheehan:
    Hi All,
    New to forum.

TIA
    Dan

personally i am kinda with JDH here. the celebracion is the best thing JdN has done. the DC is still a solid stick in my opinion. i dont rush out to get one but when i find one at the bottom of my humidor with a year or so on it im happy its there.
    It may sound kind of funny, coming from a guy who likes the Oliva V's so much, but for me the JDN Antonio DC's are just too powerful; too much ligero.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    jadelt:
    One of my favorites..... but a word of warning..... the large ring stick (dont remember which one) knocked me on my butt..... but great smoke.
    This.

Also one of my favorites, but they can pack a punch
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Try the El Martillo before breakfast with some coffee.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    JDH:
    kuzi16:
    JDH:
    danksheehan:
    Hi All,
    New to forum.

TIA
    Dan

It may sound kind of funny, coming from a guy who likes the Oliva V's so much, but for me the JDN Antonio DC's are just too powerful; too much ligero.
    make perfect sense. not all super strong cigars are worth turning green for.
    Steve2010:
    Try the El Martillo before breakfast with some coffee.

+1