Home General Discussion

Quality Cigar Twitter accounts?

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
i am already following:

@catfishbluess
@stogiestand
@thesmokinggreek
@RobbyRas
@RobbyRasReviews (basically the same thing as @RobbyRas from what i have seen)
@cigar_arsonist
@GodFadr
@SmokeInnCigars
@Table36 (local STL cigar maker)
@thecasualcigar

Any other quality cigar related twitter handles to follow?

Any companies do giveaways on their twitter?

edit: i hate the fact you have to do your own formatting on this board

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so new on that thing. I don't know what the hell is going on.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I've heard @ENFIDL is supposedly the the most amazing twitter acct. that's just a rumor I heard lol for reals though @emiliocigar, @262cigars, @cigarevents, @humidormuse, @chiefhava are all great follows
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I've heard @ENFIDL is supposedly the the most amazing twitter acct. that's just a rumor I heard lol for reals though @emiliocigar, @262cigars, @cigarevents, @humidormuse, @chiefhava are all great follows
    Odd, I've heard this too...some guy at CCom told me ;)
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all greek to me. I have no idea about twitter, nor do I have any inclination to find out about it. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    ENFIDL:
    Odd, I've heard this too...some guy at CCom told me ;)
    I heard you had to pay twenty bucks a month to follow him, and it was well worth every penny. Where do we paypal the bucks?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    "Quality twitter account" is an oxymoron.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    iduno.... ive learned about several good cigar through twitter....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    It's all greek to me. I have no idea about twitter, nor do I have any inclination to find out about it. LOL!
    what about instagram?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    I seriously doubt this. Twitter might not be your thing, but don't discount the wealth of knowledge coming from the twitter world. I've followed all the others on this list. Keep em coming if there are more.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    but don't discount the wealth of knowledge coming from the twitter world.
    This made me lol.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    but don't discount the wealth of knowledge coming from the twitter world.
    This made me lol.
    Some of it is good.. not all of it.. Cigar-wise its all good..
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I am not an awesome follow...but cigarsnshisha
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    @medicbrian45 but thanks for kuzis :)
  • Best way... get on, say... robbyras or catfishblues, and see who they're following. Take a glance at their feed and them follow if they look interesting. There is an awesome cigar community on there. I'm @blackwell921, you're welcome to come check out who I'm following.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    thanks for the support here guys... yeah we ended up with 2 accounts... @RobbyRas is all me... so you'll get more of my nonsense... @RobbyRasReviews is any one of 3 different people and is 99.9% about stuff going on with the site...

some good follows are the guys from Halfwheel, tikibaronline and StogieBoys... they are all review/news sites... but do what Blackwell mentioned... find some folks you like and look at who they follow...