Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Vision blinded me.....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Unexpectedly, today I received a package from Vision. At first I was confused because I was actually looking for a package from another brother. It wasn't until later I realized that Vision bombed the crap out of me. I guess I shouldn't be surprised because Peter bombs the crap out of most of our brotherhood. I have dealt with Peter before and he brings the thunder every time. Vision, thank you for the great package. Rumor has it that there are Bears on the loose in Boston. I heard they were eating mailboxes......

DSC_4608[1]

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Pete!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know we all love you Randy.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Peter
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha.....I have had a long day.....I knew that Vision was sending me a package, but I had Rain on my mind......I am such a dumba$$ sometimes....I love both of you guys....I must have been thinking that it was about time to bomb the F out of both of you......Hahahaha......
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Hahaha.....I have had a long day.....I knew that Vision was sending me a package, but I had Rain on my mind......I am such a dumba$$ sometimes....I love both of you guys....I must have been thinking that it was about time to bomb the F out of both of you......Hahahaha......
    I do that to people ;)
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....As long as you enjoy em bro. Tell me what you think about the Quintero.... They are my winter/snow blowing/damnisfucingcold smoke.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done Pete!! Enjoy that fine selection Greg!!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    ....As long as you enjoy em bro. Tell me what you think about the Quintero.... They are my winter/snow blowing/damnisfucingcold smoke.
    Nice hit, Peter! And I'd LOVE to know how the hell one smokes a cigar while blowing snow, lol :D
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Vision:
    Nice hit, Peter! And I'd LOVE to know how the hell one smokes a cigar while blowing snow, lol :D
    Lol us broke guys shovel!! We don't have much ground to cover...but great hit Peter!! And enjoy Greg!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    very nicely done peter. you are a hell of a man
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Nice hit, Greg always deserves what's coming to him!