Home General Discussion

Help me pick my stick for tomorrow.

I have a small herf tomorrow early in the morning with some close friends, and it should go for a few hours. So instead of smoking two Robusto sized stogies like I usually would, I'm looking to try something that will last me a bit longer. Anything you would recommend to last around two hours? I prefer maduro wrappers, something peppery, and more on the full side. Thanks!

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Camacho Triple Maduro
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Armada maybe?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    just tell tony to send you a batch of cigars. tell him to give you a fiver of all those opus x
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Hardcore bro. 2hr early morning smoke peppery and full! Go for the Padron 80th! (i'd be puking in an hour) lol!
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    RP Decade, Gurkha Beast or double Maduro, Hoyo Excalibur. I you had ISOM sticks, I would suggest the Sir Winston for a long morning smoke, or the Cohiba Sublime.

• Roberto99:
    Hardcore bro. 2hr early morning smoke peppery and full! Go for the Padron 80th! (i'd be puking in an hour) lol!
    Haha I used to do it in college all semester because I had an early break in my day.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    full size punisher
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    just tell tony to send you a batch of cigars. tell him to give you a fiver of all those opus x
    Lol, thanks Jiunn. Rob, obviously, you do have free reign of the coolerdor. I've got an LFD Diadema Duo in there. Over 9 inches of heaven. That should do the trick. If you are going to the lounge and can't bring your own, then just grab a big LFD there. Your welcome.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Lol, thanks Jiunn. Rob, obviously, you do have free reign of the coolerdor. I've got an LFD Diadema Duo in there. Over 9 inches of heaven. That should do the trick. If you are going to the lounge and can't bring your own, then just grab a big LFD there. Your welcome.
    Haha thanks man! We should get together soon at Casa and smoke.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Haha thanks man! We should get together soon at Casa and smoke.
    man that turned me on. "over 9 inches of heaven." "grab a big LFD" woo, i need some cold taro ice cream now