Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My Mailbox did not survive the attack! ENFIDL destroyed me.....

He told me to be prepared and I thought I was but I was wrong!

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    geez. open up a BnM with those sticks. btw, you take bad pictures. tsk tsk tsk
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    No HMRs? Lame. Nice hit!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    jliu:
    I know im not sure why they sucked so bad usually come out much better but since I already had uploaded them I just used them. Will try harder
  • Options
    Teege:
    jliu:
    I know im not sure why they sucked so bad usually come out much better but since I already had uploaded them I just used them. Will try harder
    it's ok. I used to take pics where no one was able to tell what kinda cigar it was (if it was even a cigar). Now I am a boss
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    There's a stick for every taste in that sampler pack.. nice hit.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    That's why I'm f'in talking about! So glad some of you crusty old vets are back. *** just got real....
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Real nice hit!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E brings the punishment!! Enjoy!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Teege:
    jliu:
    it's ok. I used to take pics where no one was able to tell what kinda cigar it was (if it was even a cigar). Now I am a boss
    boss of what? Legend in your own mind?? Lmao;)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Teege:
    jliu:
    boss of what? Legend in your own mind?? Lmao;)
    just whip it out and lets get this over with ok? OK?! hehehehhekekekekek -__-
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Damn E. Beating up on my bro huh?...

Nice hit though.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Teege:
    jliu:
    And you said you were artsy lmao
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I didn't know you two still knew how to hit and get hit, lol. Good to see you around Teege...
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    june bug and mvw with some man lovin in this other wise steller bomb thread. tsk tsk
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Enjoy them my brother! That package was loonnngggg overdue!
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    That is freaking ridiculous.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    pross:
    That is freaking ridiculous.
    and awesome!
  • Options
    That's awesome! Grats!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL's back with a vengeance!!!
    Great hit dude !!! That's 1 helluva "sampler" bomb - awesome!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *