Home General Discussion

new to cigar.com

hey everyone well about me i am in the army stationed out of ft bragg but am currently deployed to Afghanistan in my free time i enjoy a good cigar and talking to my family back home

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    welcome to the forum Dave. Enjoy the camaraderie. Also, thank you for your service.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Welcome brother, thank you for your service. We have several members here that serve as well. If you have any questions or need any help, do not hesitate to ask. The search function is a valuable tool as well.
  • sjmdavesjmdave Posts: 12
    thanks for the warm welcome gentlemen looking forward to picking everyones brain after i get done reading the 101 forums
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Let me know when you're stateside... I'll help define "warm welcome" for ya
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Dave!! Great bunch around these parts! Thanks for your service and have fun!!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sjmdave:
    thanks for the warm welcome gentlemen looking forward to picking everyones brain after i get done reading the 101 forums
    Welcome. Good plan.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madness
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Welcome sir! Home you get back stateside soon!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Welcome brother. I work in Afghanistan as well. I am actually heading back over later this week. This is a great place, stick around and you too will find it to be a second home.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    sjmdave:
    Welcome to the forums!!! That's a long read lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    Welcome!!!

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. You've found a great place. Most welcoming botl that I have found.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and thank you!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Welcome to the forums!... stick around for a while
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Now you have friend David. James is a great BOTL. Welcome to the forum.
    marineatbn03:
    Welcome brother. I work in Afghanistan as well. I am actually heading back over later this week. This is a great place, stick around and you too will find it to be a second home.
    if your ever up north look me up we can enjoy a good smoke
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum brother! Thanks for what yer doin
    gonna have to look you up when i get back and go leave my family lives in Southern MD
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful botl's here. Have fun!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    sjmdave:
    hey everyone well about me i am in the army stationed out of ft bragg but am currently deployed to Afghanistan in my free time i enjoy a good cigar and talking to my family back home
    So you're on of those army guys, huh. Killing machines. Supposedly out there defending our freedoms and such, right? Carrying guns with a threatening attitude?

Thanks and welcome!
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Welcome to the forum. And thank you for what your doing over there.
    my brother is currently over there he's part of a detachment from Ft. Drum I'll PM you with his name and unit. If your in the same area I'll have him hook you up with some of a care pckg headed that way!
    enjoy the great people on here!
  • jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Welcome and thanks for your service. Like others have said, this is a great forum for great info on the leaf and some very helpful people here.