Home General Discussion

skull and bones

just bought some skull and bones but know nothing of them. can someone give me some background info on them. maker etc etc

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    one was a sampler of little boy andmystery box press. other was a 5er of lil boy. not sure what color yet to be honest. haven't recieved them yet. just kinda excited to give them a try. seems everyone likes them.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    the little boy is a red skull and bones and i believe that it will be capped on both ends. The mystery box press has a black skull and bones on it. They are both amazing.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a nice pick up, and gatherin from your profile, youll enjoy em,, I think Viajes get better with rest/aging..so if ya can let em sit for a bit
    thanks for the links. that is exactly what i was looking for
    where does everyone find them since they are so limited a run. seems like you have to get lucky to get a box
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    A lot ofstorescarry them, but few stores get there super limited releases like the friends and family.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would really like to get my hands on one of those bands they look pretty cool..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    twistedstem:
    i would really like to get my hands on one of those bands they look pretty cool..
    PM me your addy. I have a couple bands you can have.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you sir,working on a cigarband lamp. cigar lamp 2 cigar lamp 3 think they would look near the top
    no matter where you go, there you are.