Home Non Cigar Related
Options

This is what I do in my spare time

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
This is what I do in my spare time. This was the day after Christmas, with a country band I jam with from time to time. I'm the oakie on the left ;) One of my bands is remixing an album we finished two years ago to release, and will have a Reverbnation up soon. The band i front is shooting for an EP this year as well depending on time.

Comments

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    picture didnt post....are you from Oklahoma?
  • Options
    It's a video...weird, it comes up on my laptop but not my phone.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    no luck here either
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    This is what I do in my spare time. This was the day after Christmas, with a country band I jam with from time to time. I'm the oakie on the left ;) One of my bands is remixing an album we finished two years ago to release, and will have a Reverbnation up soon. The band i front is shooting for an EP this year as well depending on time.
    you lead quite an exciting life... LOL
  • Options
    Yeah...I love big blank posts lol... I'll see if I can upload it to YouTube, it's on Facebook for now
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, YOU did Dark Side of the Moon?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    well, this is what I do in my spare time. Not quite as intresting as what you do but...

• Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Now that's funny!!

ddubridge:
    well, this is what I do in my spare time. Not quite as intresting as what you do but...