Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got bombed... hard... Bigshizza style

Bigshizza messed my mailbox all kinds of up today. Jim offered to send me a couple La Palinas since I had never tried them. No strings attatched, just being a stand up BOTL. I told him I would be over joyed to get them, as long as he'd include a return address for future reference... which he did ;)

Well, not only did Jim deliver big time with the LPs, but he also decided to smack me around with a bunch of other awesome smokes, and an entire tin of the Papas Fritas (which I haven't gotten to try yet!). I appreciate everything about this bomb, brother, and I will enjoy each and every one of these fine cigars. Thank you!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Todd!! Report back on the KBII...it's a good one!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn Jim!! Slow down!! Nice hit!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Damn Jim!! Slow down!! Nice hit!!

No, Jim, keep it up! Us noobs need an exemplar to aspire to.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Seems like Shizz is always putin' some sweet lineups together.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAAANGGG JIM !!!!
    I'm starting to think you don't actually smoke cigars since you're always sendin' out these way over-the-top packages.

Fantastic hit, lookin' good! Enjoy those BigT.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Jim... im beginning to think you dont even like to smoke cigars
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    YUP....I'm starting to worry...as I know the snow prevents him from getting to the mailbox every day. He must be hiking miles in the snow to get these packages out. Jim....you are nuts.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow, welcome back BigT, lol. The Shizz don't play :)...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Wrong!! As soon as Spring comes and the tundra starts to thaw... I will be smoking at every opportunity!! Believe me!! Remember, quality over quantity..correct??
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Wrong!! As soon as Spring comes and the tundra starts to thaw... I will be smoking at every opportunity!! Believe me!! Remember, quality over quantity..correct??
    straight up. and we must not forget august. when that comes around, oh man, it be onnnn
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    BIGSHIZZA in da house!!!!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's big time son! Nice work
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow, welcome back BigT, lol. The Shizz don't play :)...
    I know it... barely back 2 weeks and already got bombed. He did leave me the return addy though... so now it's my turn to send a "Big" boy thank you ;)
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Good God, Shizz has gone crazy lately. It's like a B&M liquidating it's inventory.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    great hit. can't wait to see the return fire
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Big is like energizer bunny, just keeps going and going! Very nice as always!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...