Home General Discussion
Options

NOOB QUESTION

SO familiar with cigars but getting new to the threads and online ordering seeing that I manage a B&M its sorta frowned upon but hey I can have to seperate entities lol. Neways I have been on here every day for over an hour since I joined. And I keep noticing everyone having these "BOMB" stories. My ignorance but I just aint catching on. For example the Uncalled for and you got it coming and the stories like It blew up my mailbox or my neighbor found it and i reinforced my mail idk just not undersatnding the inside dialog!! Someone elaborate pls and sorry if its dumb question!

#DE4L #StillPuffin

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just done F'd up Mr. Puff master blaster.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    should i delete this sry didnt mean to offend

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Its just a way of being creative with acknowledging that someone sent you something. but if someone does truely blow up your house/mailbox, etc (and by no means am i encouraging this action), please send up pictures...make sure you light a cigar off of the fire and watch it.

That being said, sometimes there is a story that goes along with a package, and you can share or not.
  • Options
    Lol. No one is offended here broskilletini. Just wait ..... tick tock tick tock
  • Options
    Trident:
    Its just a way of being creative with acknowledging that someone sent you something. but if someone does truely blow up your house/mailbox, etc (and by no means am i encouraging this action), please send up pictures...make sure you light a cigar off of the fire and watch it.

That being said, sometimes there is a story that goes along with a package, and you can share or not.
    Lol will do but pls dont lol ok I understand so just a story to make for fun conversation. Which I figured but didnt know if there was a pre convo I missed or something that ppl were playing off of obviously i dont think someones house is being blown up

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    pay very close attention and you'll find out some weird inside jokes are flying around this forum. after a short while you'll know enought to play along with some of them.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    pay very close attention and you'll find out some weird insdie jokes are flying around this forum. after a short while you'll know enought to play along with some of them.
    good job Torii Hunter
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    pay very close attention and you'll find out some weird insdie jokes are flying around this forum. after a short while you'll know enought to play along with some of them.
    good job Torii Hunter
    ^ unlike this one that I'm not sure of
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    good job Torii Hunter
    I'll trade you Josh Hamilton and 2 midgets for Justin Verlander.
  • Options
    can you throw in wilson or weaver??

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    puffmaster:
    can you throw in wilson or weaver??
    only if you throw in Triple Crown
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Well Sir, our little transaction is a trade. Some people will use that to do a trade and slide you a curve ball. By adding more than what the trade was for. Meaning, you say a 5 stick trade. You expect five sticks to come in for your trade offer. Yes it's nice to put in a extra stick, but it's not necessary. How the trade turns into a bomb, is when there's two or more sticks in there. Or a stick way over the value of the trade. All those can be considered bombs. Don't worry about our little trade, I'm a good guy. Plus ours was just a blind fiver :)....
  • Options
    NOt worried trades I got down lol ANd I understand the bomb process ( just cant figure out the timer so hope package arrives in time, poor male man) Just learning the lingo lol

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    do you mean those 5 will blind him?
  • Options
    Mr. Moderator, pls take out the #5 in this thread.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    good job Torii Hunter
    we've been over this. not happening.
  • Options
    Trident:

Everyday sticks don't do that. It's a nice welcoming fiver :)...
  • Options
    puffmaster:
    NOt worried trades I got down lol ANd I understand the bomb process ( just cant figure out the timer so hope package arrives in time, poor male man) Just learning the lingo lol

Uh ohhhh, here we go. Fiver Mr. Puff, remember...
  • Options
    I can count 1...6...3...9......5 right?

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    puffmaster:
    lmao!! weve created a monster!! i love it
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    good job Torii Hunter
    what if the midgets can juggle?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    good job Torii Hunter
    what if the midgets can juggle?
    two juggling midgets for Valverde and Raburn
  • Options
    Just one, for Valverde and you can keep his stupid glasses.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

Everyday sticks don't do that. It's a nice welcoming fiver :)...

Ha ha... Ha... Ha ha ha!! Did anyone ever mention that Rick has twelve fingers on each hand? We've all seen your "fivers", bro. This is gonna be good!
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Just one, for Valverde and you can keep his stupid glasses.
    thats fine, but he has to keep his stupid hair cut/color. You guys pick up Raburn, break both his legs so he cant every place baseball again. You know we'd be dumb enough to re-sign him.
  • Options
    reggie713:
    puffmaster:
    No Monster! were doing a simple trade. Five for five or sooooo7ooo8ooo9oooooo lol I forgot to ask if he likes macanudos or quoroms?

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    puffmaster:
    reggie713:
    puffmaster:
    No Monster! were doing a simple trade. Five for five or sooooo7ooo8ooo9oooooo lol I forgot to ask if he likes macanudos or quoroms?
    no such thing as a simple trade around here..and counting to 5.. i think everyone here is using the metric system..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    puffmaster:
    reggie713:
    puffmaster:
    no such thing as a simple trade around here..and counting to 5.. i think everyone here is using the metric system..

Is this the Fluff Thread, lol...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Well Sir, our little transaction is a trade. Some people will use that to do a trade and slide you a curve ball. By adding more than what the trade was for. Meaning, you say a 5 stick trade. You expect five sticks to come in for your trade offer. Yes it's nice to put in a extra stick, but it's not necessary. How the trade turns into a bomb, is when there's two or more sticks in there. Or a stick way over the value of the trade. All those can be considered bombs. Don't worry about our little trade, I'm a good guy. Plus ours was just a blind fiver :)....
    Don't trust rick that is all I have to say!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    puffmaster:
    reggie713:
    puffmaster:
    I hear rick loves white owls!! Especially the grape ones
    Money can't buy taste