Home Non Cigar Related
Options

***Someones Always ON***

Im realizing that I am always on this site and after posting on many different threads, I find myself refreshing the page. Either, Im not posting enough or I have no life. Maybe both! So I decided to start a thread for people where they can go when nothing else is going on, jump in to whatever discussion or start a new one. Just a random thread, nothing specific, if it gets good and deserves its own thread then branch off. If not stick around. Who knows where the convo goes, who cares but here is a place where there is always a chat!

#DE4L #StillPuffin

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ASL?
  • Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    Im shy you first lol How long you been stationed in texas?

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    January of 08.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    puffmaster:
    Im realizing that I am always on this site and after posting on many different threads, I find myself refreshing the page. Either, Im not posting enough or I have no life. Maybe both! So I decided to start a thread for people where they can go when nothing else is going on, jump in to whatever discussion or start a new one. Just a random thread, nothing specific, if it gets good and deserves its own thread then branch off. If not stick around. Who knows where the convo goes, who cares but here is a place where there is always a chat!
    i'm the same way.

i am a member of another message board that is a REALLY active board with tons of different things going on all the time and sometimes i think this place is like that.

but

obviously you all have jobs that keep you away from this board.....what is wrong with you people? It's nice having a tech job where i constantly am in front of a computer.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? Ain't there a chat bot here?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I work odd hours so I find myself bored all the time. But my posting has slacked off in a major way this past year. Trying to get back into it.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    It's nice to have a place where you can chat when you should be working :p Makes the day go faster and easier to bear
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Rain:
    ASL?
    13/f/next door. Screen name: TotallynotFBI
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    If its a sunday tuesday or wednesday i am on all night while i am working
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Logging in from my iPhone is a pain so I stay on.
  • Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    I find myself being the only person on the forum sometimes. I work night shift on a psychiatric floor in a hospital. It gets quiet at night a lot so i get to get on and troll the forum haha
  • Options
    Thats what i do.. but when i work 12-14hr shifts.. only so many times can i look at the same stuff..lol
  • Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    JHewey:
    Thats what i do.. but when i work 12-14hr shifts.. only so many times can i look at the same stuff..lol
    You work on a psyc unit?
  • Options
    no i meant surf the site.. unfortunately i am a lonely sad security guard
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a little obsessive with this new hobby/lifestyle/whateveryouwannacallit. I find myself on here a lot. In part, that's because I have time right now. Give it a week and I won't; my job took 4+ weeks off over the holidays. It starts back up tomorrow, and next week my hours are doubling.

Good news is that I should now have some disposable income to pay off student loans, save for a move when I get a real job, put some aside for retirement, save for the kids' college, and buy cigars; not necessarily in that order.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Definately wrong order! lol I work in a cigar store and there is always down time and what better way then to get on here and learn new things

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    xmacro:
    Rain:
    ASL?
    13/f/next door. Screen name: TotallynotFBI
    Ok well I will come over Ill be in a blue car and have a 6 pack of budweiser three condoms and you said candyland board game? And your 18 right? Ok just promise me your not chris hansen?

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    What? Ain't there a chat bot here?

You mean jliu? :-D

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    I'm on my lunch break.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I'm on my lunch break.
    I had PB&J how bout you????
  • Options
    Tuna Salad
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Pickled Herring and Crackers
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    If anyone has any hostess products, I'm willing to trade my fruit cup.

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    my job revolves around my computer so i have a constant connection.......so i will be around here very often. At night, i am married with 2 kids so my life is pretty damn boring.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Pickled Herring and Crackers
    Nice! Got to be upper midwestern.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Rain:
    I'm on my lunch break.
    I had PB&J how bout you????
    Jumbalaya.