Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Feel like I been takin' advantage of Webmost.

raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
Here he is, kind enough to trade me a hassock full of good stuff....
...And what do I give him in return? A buncha GH 2002s I've been trying to unload. Sho, he agreed to the terms, and I even tossed in a coupla MF Flores, but I definitely think I got the much better end of the deal. Think he was takin' pity on a poor newb. but thankya anyway.

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Nice job Davis!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    If the urge is strong, you can always send a "Thank You Card" :)
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Raisindot, tell the rest of the story.

All I asked for was a pack of paper matches and he categorically refused! Paper matches. Is that too much to ask? Some people. Now here I am with a wad of empty cheetoh bags, four used Mexican bus transfers, an Occupy placard, a stack of WikiLeak print outs ... and no matches! How am I supposed to get rid of this stuff?

Raisindot -- what's that supposed to mean anyway. You adopt a Hindu baby girl or something?

some people

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Davis!! That's a real nice selection right there .... you got smacked around good, raisindot !!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice one right there Davis, very nice!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Taken advantage of???? Pffft,, You know you liked it!!!!!!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaisinDot and I were supposed to swap a fiver. Does what showed up at my door yesterday look like five to you?
    Why can't these guys count?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ...yep.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    RaisinDot and I were supposed to swap a fiver. Does what showed up at my door yesterday look like five to you?
    Yeah, but two GHs are really only worth one 'real' cigar in my book.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    webmost:
    Yeah, but two GHs are really only worth one 'real' cigar in my book.
    Guess everyone has a different book haha.