Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Double "D" Trade

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So Drew aka ddubridge was looking for a sponsor on the Newbie Trading thread and I gladly accepted his challenge. But it was supposed to be 5 for 5, Tony aka Sleeveplz aka Teacher can we have a math class here???? Seems Drew needs some additonal homework... Working at home office today and dogs are going nuts and I figured someone was here...noticed it was a substitue for the normal mail lady. so decided to look out curtain and watch, knowing package was coming today.. Like a little kid giggling until it blew up in his face!! After a few choice words from the sub, decided to retrieve said package, open to find a wonderful assortment of sticks, with acouple of my go to sticks as well.. Thank you for the great sticks DD, my turn.................never strike first...LOL

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Drew.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz was my teacher. Thats who I learned to count from. Have you ever seen his 5er trades?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I love the labels, nice work. Mike, it always catches up to you, lol...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Nice work ddub!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice Drew. you remind me of a beautiful caucasian
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to work out a trade with this Drew guy but he's not complying. He dislikes midgets.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I'm trying to work out a trade with this Drew guy but he's noe complying. He dislikes midgets.
    So he won't trade with jiunn?? Lol damn we have way too many Asian midgets on here!! But nice hit drew!! And mike go easy on the guy lol we all know you try too kill and succeed
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Drew don't trade with Daniel. All he has are 60rg. he picks his nose w/ lanceros. don't trade w/ lee either, he gives too many padrons away and needs to save em for himself
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I'm trying to work out a trade with this Drew guy but he's not complying. He dislikes midgets.
    you cant have Justin Verlander. No amount of midgets(juggling or not) will make this trade happen. I would be tempted if you'd throw in juinn, but he'd have to bat like and field like Ichiro Suzuki in his prime.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice work Drew. I have taught you well.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    you cant have Justin Verlander. No amount of midgets(juggling or not) will make this trade happen. I would be tempted if you'd throw in juinn, but he'd have to bat like and field like Ichiro Suzuki in his prime.
    Are you saying you are wanting to trade with me? Am I reading this right?
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    nice hit drew. but be ready to feel the wrath of mike. why is everyone afriad to trade with june bug
  • Options
    jeep edson:
    nice hit drew. but be ready to feel the wrath of mike. why is everyone afriad to trade with june bug
    i dont know jeep liberty. i just don't know. it's ok. i understand. not everyone likes soy sauce
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Drew!! Mikey is all loosey goosey now..
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Nice job Drew!! Mikey is all loosey goosey now..
    he's fo sho loose. he a straight ho
  • Options
    jliu:
    jeep edson:
    i dont know jeep liberty. i just don't know. it's ok. i understand. not everyone likes soy sauce
    i happen to be a big fan of the sweet soy sauce. i aint scared.
  • Options
    jeep edson:
    jliu:
    jeep edson:
    ahh. i shall soon open up another blind trade for folks.... when that happens please jump in. for now, I am gonna finish my wonton noodle soup
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    jeep edson:
    jliu:
    jeep edson:
    ahh. i shall soon open up another blind trade for folks.... when that happens please jump in. for now, I am gonna finish my wonton noodle soup
    blind trades are for the weak. lets do a 65+rg trade.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    jeep edson:
    jliu:
    jeep edson:
    blind trades are for the weak. lets do a 65+rg trade.
    you're right. who wants to trade 65 plus ring gauge w/ me? no one?! good. wussies...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nuthin like gettin hit in the face by some Double D... Enjoy Mike!
  • Options
    Sadly I was not home when the mail man dropped this sweet number on me. My wife was unfortunately the victim of the mad bomber. I think she'll recover but i'm not sure I will. I almost fainted when I opened the box. You guys thought I couldnt count. Mike "small flat rate box" Williams is living up to the name. Apparently I am being punished for not giving up my addy sooner.

Mike, I am not worthy of your wrath. I will enjoy these so much. Thanks again. Now time to update the wish list in the bio. Not much left.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Sadly I was not home when the mail man dropped this sweet number on me. My wife was unfortunately the victim of the mad bomber. I think she'll recover but i'm not sure I will. I almost fainted when I opened the box. You guys thought I couldnt count. Mike "small flat rate box" Williams is living up to the name. Apparently I am being punished for not giving up my addy sooner.

Mike, I am not worthy of your wrath. I will enjoy these so much. Thanks again. Now time to update the wish list in the bio. Not much left.
    as always, very nice Mike! you are the wind beneath my wings
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ..............wow.
  • Options
    very nice. let me know how that osok is. love to try one of those.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done Mike! Very nice selection there. Drew, not to get all sappy and stuff, but do you want the truth? This is what happens to the truly good guys on this forum. If you come off as genuine and sincere, we bomb the crap out of you! You deserve everything you get. Now go out and enjoy some of this warm Michigan weather with a really nice cigar! I know I am.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Well done Mike! Very nice selection there. Drew, not to get all sappy and stuff, but do you want the truth? This is what happens to the truly good guys on this forum. If you come off as genuine and sincere, we bomb the crap out of you! You deserve everything you get. Now go out and enjoy some of this warm Michigan weather with a really nice cigar! I know I am.
    Yeah, wish I could. Suppose to be 55 here tomorrow and i'm sick. I have a cold and can't enjoy anything. I'll grab a everyday yard gar for a scheduled herf with friends tomorrow. No need to make them suffer.