Home General Discussion

sticking around a few more days

marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
My visa was screwed up and now I am delayed by a little more than ten days from heading back to the desert. I want to apologize to anyone I owe a package to. Since I am payed a daily rate, this delay is costing me quite a bit and I am afraid I will be strapped for awhile. We had just bought a house and had to do some major renovations that went over budget and had to eat into other funding. So, I haven't forgot, just going to have to delay a bit longer. Again, I am sorry.

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Although you dont owe me a package ill jump in hurr n e wayz. Gotta take care of your own stuff first. Take your time and enjoy your extended stay
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jliu:
    Although you dont owe me a package ill jump in hurr n e wayz. Gotta take care of your own stuff first. Take your time and enjoy your extended stay
    x1000
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Are you kiddin me????.....Although you don't owe me a package either, take care of your family......Cigars will always be here......Good luck and take care.....
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Are you kiddin me????.....Although you don't owe me a package either, take care of your family......Cigars will always be here......Good luck and take care.....
    +1 and thanx for keeping our country safe!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    BigT06:
    jliu:
    x1000
    What they said! Hoping it gets straightened out for ya soon brother
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    jliu:
    x1000
    What they said! Hoping it gets straightened out for ya soon brother
    +1 here. Safe travels sir.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    thank you for your service. enjoy your extra stay.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, enjoy time while here, if ya need to get something out just pm me, will take care of, no problem..:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    :-)
    jliu:
    :-) :-) :-)
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    ?????????????
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    ?????????????
    show off! Lol image
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    ?????????????
    show off! Lol image
    you win. happy early valentines day <3