Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm gonna need a bigger boat, mailbox and humidor

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
I guess this will teach me to give out my addy.

I fell for the "let me have your addy to add to my address book" trick. I beg him not to send me stuff because i don't have any room left in my tiny little starter humidor due to bigshizza but does he listen to me.....no. I come home and hear my mailbox ticking......i open it up and get knocked into the neighbors yard. He actually gives me this helpful advice on the note: "better buy a bigger humi"

The bomb is packed with sticks that i have been dying to try. I really appreciate it.

THanks MVW67

Photobucket

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67!!!!!!!

This is a great bomb!!!!!!!

Get well soon!!!!!!!!!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done sir. Well played.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    good stuff mike. i remember my welcome to the forum greatly. you are a good kid mikey mike.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Good stuff Mike. A warm welcome indeed.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Good stuff Mike. A warm welcome indeed.
    +1
    Mike is always there with sticks in hand to welcome the new guys!!! Does he ever stop??? he's even open on holidays, I think the only time he rests is when usps is closed. But Im probably wrong.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice indeed...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done Mikey!! He's always the friendly greeter.. Enjoy bro
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Very Nice!!!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    He actually gives me this helpful advice on the note: "better buy a bigger humi"

Yep, pretty good advice there. 0312 1430 0003 0540 0891. Yes, I just raised my pinky to the corner of my mouth and laughed a very evil laugh.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    dammit......honestly please stop.

i feel horrible....people sending me things and i am not in a position to send back yet.

I really appreciate it, but i feel like crap. Give me a few months and i will do a 5-5 trade with you guys and then when you send me a crapton I don't feel bad.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:

i feel horrible....people sending me things and i am not in a position to send back yet.

I really appreciate it, but i feel like crap. Give me a few months and i will do a 5-5 trade with you guys and then when you send me a crapton I don't feel bad.
    Youre cute
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:

People don't send you things expecting to get bombed back, silly boy. That would be called a "trade". You're getting "bombed". Buckle up an enjoy.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i understand this, but damn......i don't need to keep getting bombed. I have plenty.

regardless i appreciate it.

I just keep putting those address and notes about what all i got in my contacts and i will eventually have my revenge!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Exactly... Take it like a man... " thank you Sir, may I have another ? "