Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Podcast

Anyone else a nerd like me and listen to cigar podcast, right now my favorite one is Stogie Geeks always listen to them when I'm smoking by myself

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'd never thought of this. It would be cool to smoke and listen to a review of the stick as you smoke it. Any (aside from SG) that you reccomend?
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I was listening to Dog Watch but they recently stopped doing podcast, cigar authority is ok but I think they're too bias, kiss my ash is just bad radio, lol but they do ok with manufacter guest and blowing smoke is entertaining, all these are just my opinion
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    I used to listen to Dog Watch and now listen to the show that was a semi-spin off. Half Ashed is the podcast with Kip Fisher (thecigarmy.com) and Craig Schneider. They were both frequent guests/co-hosts of Dog Watch. They don't have any sponsorship so they can give their opinions freely. I think it is a great listen and at 2 hours a week it isn't hard to keep up. I access it via iTunes, but they also put up the show on youtube.com under the cigar federation account. Actually, I think they have their own page on youtube now. If you search for half ashed, you should be good to go.