Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for CC's

Wanting to try Partagas, montecristo, Juan Lopez, cohiba really anything CC will buy or trade, pm me, thanks

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    it is generally frowned upon to try and break the law on the open forum. It is against the Law for US citizens to trade, sell, or bring into the country any Cuban merchandise of any sort.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An embargo which will soon bring Castro to his knees. Any minute now. Soon. You'll see.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    lol
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    kuzi16:
    it is generally frowned upon to try and break the law on the open forum. It is against the Law for US citizens to trade, sell, or bring into the country any Cuban merchandise of any sort.
    Is it illegal to smoke them?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Illegal to possess them if you are a US citizen. Whether you are in the US or not.
  • Options
    Good times
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who pm me
  • Options
    hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    Marker:
    Illegal to possess them if you are a US citizen. Whether you are in the US or not.
    Not quite...You can legally possess them, you cannot however buy, sell, give, or receive them. Though if you possess them by some other means, it's legal. This applies to all Cuban originated products for US citizens no matter the country they are visiting.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Would you please give me the condition in which they are in your possession but you did not buy, sell, give or receive them.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    maybe like... if you put them in a ballon, sucked it up your butt and then pooped it out? there is a movie I watched that did this but it wasn't cigars
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    maybe like... if you put them in a ballon, sucked it up your butt and then pooped it out? there is a movie I watched that did this but it wasn't cigars
    wait a minute. my example fails. this would be a scenario in which one receives them
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    Would you please give me the condition in which they are in your possession but you did not buy, sell, give or receive them.
    +1 to that!
  • Options
    hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    Marker:
    AND THAT...is the problem. Unless of course it's a pre-embargo.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    How about: I found them.....
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    How about: I found them.....
    Brilliant !!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The #1 excuse that bad guys use on COPS is "these are not my pants". That's what I would say.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    hardcz:
    Marker:
    AND THAT...is the problem. Unless of course it's a pre-embargo.
    So I must be missing something...if I can possess something legally but I can't legally buy it, trade for it, sell it, or be gifted it, than what is the point of making possession legal? Are you 100% sure that you can possess a cuban cigar and just play the whole 'ohh, where did that come from'?...and we aren't talking pre-embargos, because the thread isn't directed towards them.

I thought I read somewhere that you can't even smoke one abroad if you are a US citizen, 'technically'...but it's a law no one enforces.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    The #1 excuse that bad guys use on COPS is "these are not my pants". That's what I would say.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I can see it now. You're sitting there smoking a CC and cops come rolling up.
    Cops- "Is that a Cuban Cigar?"
    DR-"These aint my pants MAAAAAN!"