Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trades anyone?

Hello ladies and gents....Ok I'm gonna post another trade request. I seemed to have filled my humis with too many cigars, so I'm gonna try and do some trading up. What I am looking for are top shelf cigars....to the likes of Fuentes, Padrons, Graycliffs, Hemmingways, OpusX, GOF, etc. If anyone is willing to part with those sticks let me know. I have a pretty big selection that I am willing to part with so let me know if there are willing participants! Also I'll be sure to make it worth your while!

Comments

• bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    No takers?! Am I asking for too much?
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Maybe, bass. The cigars you mentioned are mostly pricey ones, and you did say you were looking to trade up.

That said, give yourself a little more time on the boards. People need to get to know you a little better before they start trading. All in good time.
    Thanks for the input urb....but for anyone out there that isn't sure, my name is on the good traders forum, so rest assured if you aren't sure!
    Well here's a partial list of sticks that I have available for trade: RP Signature, Blue Label, Cuba Libre, Sol Cubano Cuban cabinet, Sol Cubano B, 5 Vegas Gold, 5 Vegas A, CC Blue, Indian Tabac, Fonseca, AF Curly head, Flor de Oliva, etc. Nothing wrong with these cigars...I just went a little overboard and bought boxes. Too many cigars and not enough time to burn them all!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    bass8844:
    Thanks for the input urb....but for anyone out there that isn't sure, my name is on the good traders forum, so rest assured if you aren't sure!
    Oh. Well, there you go. Now that people know what you have on offer, maybe you'll get some takers. I'm still finishing up on a round of trades/games/bombs. Once I get those all put to bed, I may take you up on the offer. Looks like we've each got some stogies the other wants to try.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Silly urby, Brian's an awesome trader. If I had any of those sticks I wouldn't hesitate to take him up on the trade.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Bass,

Any chance you have any Gurkha Sherpa's to offer?

I might be convinced to part with the following fiver... What would you offer in return?

Graycliff 1666 Toro $15.00
    Graycliff Espresso Robusto $20.39
    Graycliff Profesionale Toro $18.24
    La Aurora 1495 Cameroon ’94 Corona $12.00
    OneOff Perfecto $13.00
    (Prices listed are CCOM single stick prices where available)

I already have an abundance of Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet and 5Vegas Gold.
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406

Scrambler:

Nothing of that level - but some real good ones. Some I would be willing to part with are:

Limitada 06, 5 Vegas Serie A Apex, Padilla Obsidian, Torano 1916 robusto, CAO Cameroon robusto, CAO Gold robusto, RP Signature, Perdomo Lot 23 robusto and Legends Matasa. In regards to Gurkha I have a Nep Warrior and Signature 101 Maduro

Let me know

Steve

Scrambler, I have exactly ONE sherpa to my name. If its Gurkha youre looking for, I do have some Royal Brigade, Centurian, Nepalase Warrior, Master Select, Class Regent, and I even have a couple of discontinued Boers. I would be interested in your Graycliffs.
    Thanks for the plug Joe!
    I've only had one Gurkha, but I have several more from my COTMC welcome package, so I'm not terribly interested in trading for Gurkhas in general. I'm mostly interested in the Sherpa because I see it getting such rave reviews around here. I'd order a box, but I've already demolished my cigar budget for the month.

I'll think about what else I might want and let you know.
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    Scrambler I've got a bunch of sherpas if you want to trade, also have a few more teasures, what you want to trade up with...??
    I ended up just giving in and ordering a 5 pack of the Sherpas from cigar.com. They didn't have them listed online, but when I called, they hooked me up.