Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I Just Got Forked In The A r s e......

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Roman is a stud.... That's all I got to say about that..... Thank you Trident.

DSC_4612[1]

DSC_4613[1]

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    And another hat! Boom!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    At least it wasn't a spork lol but damn nice hit roman!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I love it when the bear gets mauled. lol
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTG Roman..Greg needs another hat!! I've worn mine a lot, pisses the wife off! Lol..
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha very nice pitchfork!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Greg my friend, you're in for a real treat. Those Flor de las Antillas are delicious! If I was a rich man, I'd buy everyone a box each, and the rest for me!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Very cool!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit rome! Greg hi
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Roman has lost his mind. Nice hit as always. Greg, I'm not going to lie. It's always good to see someone poke the bear and get out of harms way, lol. Enjoy brother...

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Nicely done Roman, poke dat bear!! =D
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Stop. This was not poking the bear. Greg mentioned that he wanted to trade for some the cigars of the year. I just happen to have some lying around. So I just sent him the sticks with no trade necessary. He asked for the sticks, I did not provoke the bear. As far as the hat goes, my goal is to get everyone who gets a hat that they will not be wearing, or they think that Greg would wear to send it to him...yes, I will take credit for that. By the real credit should go to the brother you originally herfed with in Chicago...cough cough...mike...cough...cough...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, Greg is always deserving of a beat down!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Stop. This was not poking the bear. Greg mentioned that he wanted to trade for some the cigars of the year. I just happen to have some lying around. So I just sent him the sticks with no trade necessary. He asked for the sticks, I did not provoke the bear. As far as the hat goes, my goal is to get everyone who gets a hat that they will not be wearing, or they think that Greg would wear to send it to him...yes, I will take credit for that. By the real credit should go to the brother you originally herfed with in Chicago...cough cough...mike...cough...cough...
    Hahahahahaha....You guys are too much.....Every day is more amazing than the last......It wont be long before Jiunn starts bombing guys with BMW's......
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Trident:
    Hahahahahaha....You guys are too much.....Every day is more amazing than the last......It wont be long before Jiunn starts bombing guys with BMW's......
    you spelled my name right Greg. <3 youuuuuuuu. btw that BMW was a gift. I aint not ballah meng